Sage Northcutt Bought a New Car with his UFC Salary

I really hope he's trolling with his Christian thing and he's actually backstroking through pussy.

I really have no idea about the kid's V-Card status....I really don't read Into him much.

But last time I checked, nobody says you can't get laid just cause you're a devout Christian. He's not a priest.

Holy shit most of you people are bitter and negative. So the kid gets offered a nice ride bythe UFC. big deal. Be happy for him. He hasn't done anything to anyone.

thanks uncle dana
I was going to talk shit but in all honesty a Viper is one of the least expensive higher performing Sports cars out there where you pay for performance over a name and now that they went back to looking like a Viper instead of a Mopar Vette is a plus it's alot better then the shit Conor is blowing his money on.

Holy shit most of you people are bitter and negative. So the kid gets offered a nice ride bythe UFC. big deal. Be happy for him. He hasn't done anything to anyone.

he's also rich as fuck and clearly intelligent given where he's studying and his grades

but hes christian and gets paid a ton so they have to hate him

Young, attractive, extremely fit, famous, professional fighter, well educated, polite and humble...yes Sherdoggers are going to be fucking upset lmao.

Ppl forget he's getting that Reebok money now. Not just the chump change they give based on # of fights or championships.

Not just the Reebok money. He has a metric-shit-ton of endorsements. The kid knows how to use social media.

Why not a down payment on his own house? Real estate is a smart investment. I just hope he's leasing this.

He has an Engineering degree, or soon will. He can waste some play-around money on a sweet ride.

Lots of jealousy in here. I'm going to try to remedy this thread with an image full of tits to convey my point.

jealousy.jpg

That's Sophia Loren, no jealousy there, trust..

tumblr_nejmi056wz1s2xmjxo1_1280.jpg

I really have no idea about the kid's V-Card status....I really don't read Into him much.

But last time I checked, nobody says you can't get laid just cause you're a devout Christian. He's not a priest.
I would question how much you actually "checked" then, because while premarital sex in general is something of a grey area and will change in terms of acceptance depending on who you ask (I'd venture to say more are against it then for it or okay with it, though), flagrant promiscuity is a universal no-no in Christianity and a devout Christian wouldn't be involved in it. That's pretty explicit in scripture.

Every time Jon Jones makes money, daddy Northcutt makes money!!!

#cocainemoneyz

My bad, double post. But yeah I don't understand all the jealousy or hate either.

Can't imagine having a new Viper or any Viper for that matter at his age.

I hope he at least got a manual, if they even make Vipers like that anymore. The GTR he had was sick...but they only make those in automatic...so lame.

Last edited:
I would question how much you actually "checked" then, because while premarital sex in general is something of a grey area and will change in terms of acceptance depending on who you ask (I'd venture to say more are against it then for it or okay with it, though), flagrant promiscuity is a universal no-no in Christianity and a devout Christian wouldn't be involved in it. That's pretty explicit in scripture.

I didn't say anything about the so-called rules of Christianity. I just said that just because he's a devout Christian doesnt mean he can't get laid. You're right about it being a gray area as far as scripture goes, but if you think the majority of Christians in today's wormd don't have pre-marital sex, you're nuts.

Isn't Jon Jones a so-called devout Christian? Rollin with hoes in the Bentley and shit, Cpl baby mamas too.

Eh IDK she's alright, I don't like chicks with big round heads though, ugh.

Grace Kelly on the other hand, was about as HNNNNNG as they come

Grace-Kelly-High-Society1.jpg

Sophia Loren's elbows are too pointy! AMIRITE?

sophia-loren-306-jpg.jpeg

Wait... what?

I do like that the thread is slowly being hijacked with drop dead babes from the 50's+

I didn't say anything about the so-called rules of Christianity. I just said that just because he's a devout Christian doesnt mean he can't get laid. You're right about it being a gray area as far as scripture goes, but if you think the majority of Christians in today's wormd don't have pre-marital sex, you're nuts.

Isn't Jon Jones a so-called devout Christian? Rollin with hoes in the Bentley and shit, Cpl baby mamas too.
I didn't say he's a virgin; I implied that I don't believe he's "backstroking through pussy" as a result of his beliefs (assuming he is indeed as devout as he seems). You somehow extrapolated the part about him not having sex at all.

Regarding jones, that's pretty much a running joke. He's a Christian when he gets caught. Regarding most Americans, i wouldn't call most Americans "devout Christians" anyway, so I'm missing your point there. There's a big difference in terms of morality between premarital sex and fucking whatever moves. This is all coming from a non-Christian FWIW.

He has extra cash cause the price of PED's is really low with all the people being caught.

i can't believe you guys are discussing if sage is a virgin or not

Back