Sage Northcutt and his ambitions

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

<Dany07>

i like the guy but no

DfzH8GY.jpg

He still has 2 years to accomplish it, Im not gonna shoot down a dream. Stop hating <{clintugh}>

i mean, being "champion" doesn't mean anything. they might as well just give him a belt now.

It's a shame he sucks after all he's put into everything tbh. He'd actually be a better gymnast from what I've seen.

How old was Jon Jones when he became champ? Can't remember but wasn't he also pretty young? Not as young as Sage of course. He's like 12.

Edit: Ok Jon Jones was 23. Sage has 2 years. Extremely unlikely then.

cmon man, just look at that perfect hair

sage bless

Who are we to shut down his dreams. Go get em, kid.

I believe you Sage. Right after Brandon Vera becomes the LHW and HW champ

Could happen. Would take a Bisping Rockhold type situation but if that opportunity presents itself to Dana and he sees money in it, Sage can pull it off

Good luck to Sage
He is a fighter,confidence and ambitions are important for a young guy doing what he does
He trains mma full time for less than a year,I expect to see him improve in the future but I don t know about being a champion in less than 2 years

With the way they hand out interim titles, it's not as far-fetched as it sounds.

Sage is the best prospect in the sport at 21 years old (22 in some weeks) or under, really don't get the hate he receives, yeah his ground game needs a lot of work but i'm 100% sure in some years Sage will be a top 10, at least, in LW or WW.

When was the last time someone was 22 or under and had such sucessful UFC career?
The only ones that comes to mind are JBJ, Mayday and Matthews..

Last edited:
Good luck to Sage
He is a fighter,confidence and ambitions are important for a young guy doing what he does
He trains mma full time for less than a year,I expect to see him improve in the future but I don t know about being a champion in less than 2 years

201_Jeff_Novitsky.0.0.jpg

Back