Saffiedine/Lim Crazy Finish in the 5th Round (gif) + Backstage Pic after the fight

That really wasn't that crazy. Lim was chasing him down while Tarec was doing his best to avoid everything. Cool finish but not crazy

I didn't get to watch the fight, but from that gif he looked like a man possessed and trying to get a KO finish. He must have known he was behind on the scorecards or at least suspected that he was.

Fuck Lim fought his heart out mad props.

Incredible display of heart from Lim, Gained much respect from me. with improvements to his game and heart and desire like that this guy will be hard to stop.

Lim did better than many people expected. Clearly got outstruck by Saffediene and taken down a few times, but Saffediene being the last SF champ was expected to win. Goodfight and heart shown by both guys.

Lim did better than many people expected. Clearly got outstruck by Saffediene and taken down a few times, but Saffediene being the last SF champ was expected to win. Goodfight and heart shown by both guys.

I think the burger would have wrecked his shit though.

I was a fan the moment he screamed before the start of the 5th and fell in love when he did it again somewhere near the end.

He fought carelessly and notably lost, but he did exactly what youre supposed to do when youre way behind.

man if only lim knew something besides haymakers and a step in knee

Safedecisionine managed to snatch another UD from the jaws of TKO

Was pulling for him in that 5th round hard to get the comeback win....any guy that can take that many leg kicks and just power through them in hopes of knocking his opponent out is a fucking beast in my books....

That last 15 seconds was crazy, like just full on didn't give a fuck about his leg and just went for broke...awesome show of heart in his 5 round/main event debut against a top tier guy

I think the burger would have wrecked his shit though.

I'm a big fan of the Burger and if he fought aggresively and not like the Rory fight then I think he would have won too. But he's also a top 10 guy, Lim is like top 25 at best.

I'm a big fan of the Burger and if he fought aggresively and not like the Rory fight then I think he would have won too. But he's also a top 10 guy, Lim is like top 25 at best.

When he fights too aggressively he tends to gas like in the Sanchez fight, not good in a 5 rounder

When he fights too aggressively he tends to gas like in the Sanchez fight, not good in a 5 rounder

Yeah but just standing there against the technically superior striker eating jabs all day isn't going to win him a fight.

*looks at av* Wow giovanni002. You're not rooting for Kim just because he's Korean, are you? :wink:

On a side note. Lim's eye looked really messed up. I wonder if he will get PLASTIC SURGERY now. :icon_twis

By "crazy finish" do you mean Lim's sloppy attempt at finishing a fight that he got dominated in?

I guess my punching technique has been wrong all along. I thought that you were supposed to protect your face, turn your shoulder, snap the hips hips and land clean, precise strikes to the body and head. Little did I know that you should leave your chin exposed, tossing wild knees and haymayers while your chances at getting a title shot diminish with every strike that you don't land.

You learn something new every day.

I liked Lim a lot before this fight. Now I'm a fan. He looked like he was just about to quit after the 3rd & still got through the 4th & even won the last round.

Back