Safe to say Jones has conquered the LHW division?

Can we never call Gus "Alex" ever again? Please.

Wow, he landed a combo on a punching bag. Amazing. Rumble did it in 13 seconds.

LOL seriously dude, you're weird.

Discrediting Gus by bringing up what Rumble did to Glover? What does that say about Jones then?

Pretty much. Rumble would be a cool fight, but he is "retired," and Jones would break his will anyway. Volkan has nothing to offer Jones either, unless his power really IS that freakish to where he can hurt Jones with one shot, but I doubt it. Jones seems to have a pretty solid chin......

LOL seriously dude, you're weird.

Discrediting Gus by bringing up what Rumble did to Glover? What does that say about Jones then?

That he fought a younger glover that hadn't been knocked out cold in 13 seconds a couple fights earlier?

Wow, he landed a combo on a punching bag. Amazing. Rumble did it in 13 seconds.

Yes, one of the GOAT combos ever thown at LHW.

Lol at Rumble.. Yes, Rumble is that good, Jones is not Rumble.

Irrational hatred?
Stating the fact that bork borkersson has no real achievements outside of moral victories is just being honest. I don't hate the guy, just the people that prop him up as the anti-jones or as a rival, when jones is leagues better than him both in skill and accomplishments.
Jones will be remembered as an all time great. Gus won't be remembered at all.

Yes, irrational hatred.

Being one of the top 5 mma fighters IN THE WORLD isn't an accomplishment? You hate this guy so much it's literally making you delusional.

If Jones is remembered as the LHW GOAT, then Gus will always be remembered as the first person to give him an honest run for his money.

You never answered my question about your own accomplishments and since you haven't I understand why you didn't.

I give up, I'm either being trolled or arguing with a mentally handicapped person.

Being one of the top 5 mma fighters IN THE WORLD isn't an accomplishment? You hate this guy so much it's literally making you delusional.

If Jones is remembered as the LHW GOAT, then Gus will always be remembered as the first person to give him an honest run for his money.

I give up, I'm either being trolled or arguing with a mentally handicapped person.

Also-rans aren't remembered in sports.
Gus only has moral victories. "Yeah, he lost in his prime multiple times to guys objectively better than him, but he didn't get beaten down as badly as he could have!"

How fast did jones do it?

It was three years earlier.
Glover was 37, immobile, and had gotten slept brutally two fights earlier. Hell, glover looked extremely tentative and slower than ever standing with cannonier at 208.
The fact that the win over glover is being pushed as some epic win over an elite, prime bad ass tells you everything you need to know about how disassociated from reality "Gus fans" are.

Rumble didn't have anything for Jon. He would have been taken down and tapped out. Of course he has that 1 punch KO power, but as soon as he's clinched once, it's a wrap.

You never know how Rumble might have dealt with Jones' wrestling. Rumble was a wrestler himself nad has very good TDD. It's possible that Cormier's takedowns are much harder to defend against than Jones.

It was three years earlier.
Glover was 37, immobile, and had gotten slept brutally two fights earlier. Hell, glover looked extremely tentative and slower than ever standing with cannonier at 208.
The fact that the win over glover is being pushed as some epic win over an elite, prime bad ass tells you everything you need to know about how disassociated from reality "Gus fans" are.
First of all, you're gay, so your opinions are skewed, at best. Secondly, you start bringing up the "washed up / past his prime" card for Gus but you've never pulled that card for jones when a majority of his victories were against guys passed their primes. Third, the fact that you can't admit that Gus is a bad matchup for jones goes back to your opinion being skewed because you are a queer. You think and act upon what less than 1 percent of the world's population believes is right, yet want your opinion to carry any weight? If you were on the outside looking in, even, you would say that doesn't make any sense.

First of all, you're gay, so your opinions are skewed, at best. Secondly, you start bringing up the "washed up / past his prime" card for Gus but you've never pulled that card for jones when a majority of his victories were against guys passed their primes. Third, the fact that you can't admit that Gus is a bad matchup for jones goes back to your opinion being skewed because you are a queer. You think and act upon what less than 1 percent of the world's population believes is right, yet want your opinion to carry any weight? If you were on the outside looking in, even, you would say that doesn't make any sense.

Haha, jones haters are both racist and homophobic, I guess.
Luckily, the opinions of retarded sheep mean nothing to me. Bye.

Haha, jones haters are both racist and homophobic, I guess.
Luckily, the opinions of retarded sheep mean nothing to me. Bye.
When opinions of the majority mean nothing to you, it may be you who is the delusional one. Saying something repeatedly and closing your eyes to reality does not make what you believe true.

Some will say Alex can give him the rematch he deserves but, Alex is a broken man, he doesn't have what it takes anymore....he'll lose worse than the first time if they fight.
He needs to fight Volkan and a rematch with Gus first.. if Rumble comes back, he needs to fight Rumble too.

Rumble fight needs to happen. Other than that, he cleaned out the LHW division

After seeing what DC did to Rumble? Lol

I so wanted this fight more then any other,but CRumbles Johnson is a choke artist against any good grapplers.

Another son to be spanked and go off running away crying for mommy.
<JonesLaugh>

The guy whose biggest achievement is losing to jones?

Lol.

But but but he beat Jones!! Blah blah blah

Just look who ended up in the hospital that night.

Thats all they have against King Jones.

Safe to say he has up to this point but that's why we still watch new fights. Every fight is a new beginning.

Gustafsson beat Jones. And he will beat him again.

Plus, he finished Teixeira. While Jones could do nothing but twist his arms, poke him in the eyes and win a decision.

lol

Either a dick riding hater or an all out idiot.

DC beat Gus,look how well that worked out for DC against King Jones.smh

Shertard logic.
<36>

You never know how Rumble might have dealt with Jones' wrestling. Rumble was a wrestler himself nad has very good TDD. It's possible that Cormier's takedowns are much harder to defend against than Jones.

The same guy who was choked out by some WW's and Belfort? Lol

Another win over Gus would cement that. Their first fight was awesome and Jones rallied back for the win.

Back