Saenchai's best foreign opponents?

RichardN7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering which fights (if any) Saenchai came closest to losing against foreigners?

Well Pinca beat him in Western scoring, which is more dynamic methinks. Alamos was also good. Some Frenchies thought he won.

Well Pinca beat him in Western scoring, which is more dynamic methinks. Alamos was also good. Some Frenchies thought he won.
Did anyone honestly think Pinca won that fight though?

Alamos was clearly schooled.

pinca is the only foreigner I can think of that gave him a hard time but I can't think of anyone else.

Pinca was close. Thought he won the time I watched it, because Saenchai was trolling too much. Ross was also pretty decent effort.

Yes, Saenchai got gifted an extra round.

two chinese guys. Wang Wei Hao and Kong Hong Xing.
Two of them beat him?
Was this in the k1 promotion too?

Pinca was close. Thought he won the time I watched it, because Saenchai was trolling too much. Ross was also pretty decent effort.

Yes, Saenchai got gifted an extra round.

two chinese guys. Wang Wei Hao and Kong Hong Xing.

I give credit for the effort. No feel out rounds and went straight to war

Rick Ross wasn't close at all

Kurt finlayson did well imln their first fight.. got schooled in rematch

true. still better then most foreigners not named pinca or alamos.

you don't agree?

I watched that fight after Saenchai was announced for Glory, and I thought Saenchai deserved it clean after 3 rounds. Dude grunted and came up short most of the time, and Saenchai effectively countered.

i dunno about how one sided it was, but kard chuek with saenchai is pretty fricking G

I watched that fight after Saenchai was announced for Glory, and I thought Saenchai deserved it clean after 3 rounds. Dude grunted and came up short most of the time, and Saenchai effectively countered.

I rewatched and it was closer then I remembered watching it the first time.

Kong still got couple decent hits in especially in the second and third round, and really threw of Saenchais timing.

7DrgI7i.gif

Liam landed some solid leg kicks on him but lost every round.

I rewatched and it was closer then I remembered watching it the first time.

Kong still got couple decent hits in especially in the second and third round, and really threw of Saenchais timing.

7DrgI7i.gif
This moron... didn't stop screaming. And the 'accidental' knees to the groin? What a bitch.

Back