Saenchai willing to fight McGregor

Yeah he's been retweeting a few of those posts. Making cringey posts in fake broken english on behalf of Saenchai doesn't seem like something he'd do, he posts quite a bit on reddit and he always seemed like a smart guy. I might ask him next time he posts a reddit thread.

bbwaahayhhahahahhaha, dastardlymass is so full of shit it keeps getting funnier and funnier
saenchai has never heard of gsp or tristar but he and his team are planning to go to canada and try mma.

dastardly, please for the love of god keep posting. you are so funny and stubborn.
keep avoiding all the other threads where you get shown to be an complete bigoted idiot. Where are these pictures of gsp and seenchai you claim exist? Where is there any proof they have ever met? You can't find a single piece of evidence because it has never happened! it is so simple to shut me up just show any little scrap of proof but you can't!

might come as a shock to many of you but people in Thailand have internet, and can look up fighters without actually meating them.

Last edited:
might come as a shock to many of you but people in Thailand actually have internet, and can look fighters up without actually meating them.
No shit you don't say! I thought when saenchai was staring at a laptop to watch conner and answer questions about him it was some kind of black magic. Here i was thinking saenchai was using telekinesis to post to Facebook. How stupid was I!

Kidding aside That could explain him knowing gsp but what about tristar and zahabi? Do you really think saenchai was so taken by the footage of gsp he just had to learn who his trainer is and where it is located? Your talking about a guy in saenchai who doesn't even watch footage on his opponents and had to be shown a video of conner to answer the questions on video. It all seems very strange if saenchai actually knows them with how this all went down. Gsp still hasn't posted a single thing about saenchai anywhere which would be very strange when your friend who is star in his on country is leaving home to train you.

You wouldn't even know this was happening if you looked at gap's social media or saenchai's real accounts.

Thai trainers get hired by mma gyms and travel abroad all the time. Why would he never have heard of gsp? He might have, he might not have but its nothing strange at all.

That being said of course it's not saenchai or gsp who is writing all this stuff, and nobody is claiming they are either.

Do you not have any clue how saenchai have spent the last couple years of his career? Let see! He fought out of phuket for sinbimuaythai which is a gym that makes their money off of tourists and not fighters. Then he left and went back to bangkok at 13 coins which is a result for a restaurant chain that once again is their for tourists. In about the last year or so he knows has a huge gym with his name on it that has a shit ton of people in it every day.

Now try and think back 5 or so years and i can guarantee you couldn't name a service,cable or utility worker's name who came to your house once and did work. No regular person can be expected to remember something like that but you want to think your special and a guy who couldn't even really commute with is going to remember you years later.

You must know the guy

DSC_5020%20copy.jpg

DSC_5035%20copy.jpg

from todays One Championship press conference today
Saenchai mentioned more than once as one of the few Thai superstars and when asked if they would like to have him on their shows, answered definitely without a doubt

DSC_5020%20copy.jpg

DSC_5035%20copy.jpg

Saenchai mentioned more than once as one of the few Thai superstars and when asked if they would like to have him on their shows, answered definitely without a doubt
he looks so tiny in that picture

at least yod and sittichai are a bit bigger and wouldnt give up alot of weight/size

saencahi is too old, too small and it's too late to adapt to mma. sittichai is still young and could switch but still it's a totally different sport

McGoat has a suspect chin, Saenchai would expose that, Saenchai by submission inside 3 rounds! :p :D

DSC_5020%20copy.jpg

DSC_5035%20copy.jpg

Sports Authority of Thailand is opposing this in fear "it might affect the promotion and development of Muay Thai"

"After a discussion of the Committee to reach a consensus,
is not allowed in the contest Thailand I know a few people in a foreign country can not participate in this competition held in Thailand,
I do not know what they have planned but as a person in charge of movement control in Thailand we absolutely do not approve"

anyway saenchai is in serious talk to have his first fight with them...

Funny how McG criticised the thai style of kicking when leg kicks have proven to be the most effective way to neutralise the Diaz bros. Especially when Conor is a southpaw and Nate's leg is just hanging out there. McG barely threw any kicks at all. All that 'movement' stuff seemed to go right out the window half way through the first too.

Funny how McG criticised the thai style of kicking when leg kicks have proven to be the most effective way to neutralise the Diaz bros. Especially when Conor is a southpaw and Nate's leg is just hanging out there. McG barely threw any kicks at all. All that 'movement' stuff seemed to go right out the window half way through the first too.

It's had been just a UFC marketing gimmick all along.

I actually love watching McG fight but the whole hype around him changing the game (technically, not the marketing aspect which he did change) was so hilariously overblown. He was undone by boxing and jiu jitsu fundamentals (and some toughness from Nate).

it was never really his style to do that.

Conor was winning first round easily, even manage to get on top diaz with ease (which is shocking to me)

he get caught, underestimate Diaz and pay the price.

Back