Saenchai vs Cangelosi (5/27/17)

Did he win? I remember Cangelosi from Superkombat, 2013 if I am not wrong.

strange to see him fight someone who is not 15 years younger

Cangelosi almost had saenchai when he evaded saenchai's switch kick and followed up with hook cross which looked like it landed clean on saenchais chin but only by a graze. Very close.

We need a Gofundme to get Saenchai back in the stadiums for a few fights. I can chip in 10 baht, maybe 20!

Cangelosi almost had saenchai when he evaded saenchai's switch kick and followed up with hook cross which looked like it landed clean on saenchais chin but only by a graze. Very close.
I think you're talking about at 6:57 in the video. Yeah, it was really close. Saenchai whiffs and is wide open for a counter, but dude landed short. Other than that, Saenchai was never in any danger and was nailing him repeatedly in the body. Entertaining fight.

I think you're talking about at 6:57 in the video. Yeah, it was really close. Saenchai whiffs and is wide open for a counter, but dude landed short. Other than that, Saenchai was never in any danger and was nailing him repeatedly in the body. Entertaining fight.

Yup, I was really surprised. My opinion although Saenchai is at a god levels, there's still that small chance that if he plays too much, his opponent can capitalize it. But again we're talking very small chance of that happening.

Back