Sadulaev is amazing

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
the man is the most dominant wrestler I have ever seen, he might surpass Satiev

would love to see him and Kyle Snyder dream match (but he has to move up 96/97 kg for that

but it's amazing to think Sadualev is only 21 years old...yes 21 freaking years old

Abdulrashid_Sadulaev_2016.jpg

Imagine this guy in mma.

It would be like old school mma when wrestlers shooted from miles away, but this guy could do it against world class modern fighters, he is that good.

Yep, hopefully he goes for double gold at 2020 olympics

I'm torn about the longevity of his style as he gets older

do you know what his next competition will be?

I don't think he has wrestled since Rio?
You're right, he hasn't wrestled since the olympics. He had knee surgery as I am aware, however I don't know when he will next wrestle, sadly.

You're right, he hasn't wrestled since the olympics. He had knee surgery as I am aware, however I don't know when he will next wrestle, sadly.
He got married too so baby Sadulaevs incoming

maybe the world championships in August in France?

Who would you guys favor Prime Yoel Romero vs. Sadulaev

lol, but for real though how does Prime Yoel do against Sadualev

Yoel was a superb wrestler, taking silver at the Olympics and one gold in the world championship, but he was never even remotely as dominant as Sadulaev has been so far. Sadulaev hasn't been beaten since he was 17. At age 21, he already has a gold Olympic medal and two golds at the world championship, better than Yoel ever did. Yoel is good enough he could get lucky and win a match, but Sadulaev is by any measure a vastly more dominant wrestler, an absolute freak.

Something in the Dagestani water, I swear.

Yoel was a superb wrestler, taking silver at the Olympics and one gold in the world championship, but he was never even remotely as dominant as Sadulaev has been so far. Sadulaev hasn't been beaten since he was 17. At age 21, he already has a gold Olympic medal and two golds at the world championship, better than Yoel ever did. Yoel is good enough he could get lucky and win a match, but Sadulaev is by any measure a vastly more dominant wrestler, an absolute freak.

Something in the Dagestani water, I swear.
True, we havn't seen dominance like what Sadualev is doing since Karelin

Back