Saddest MMA pictures of all time

when he jokingly punched fedor was even worse.. like.. mark, i knew you were a hothead ped user, but now i also realize you re dumb like a bag of rocks

all im good spirits
i respect mr coleman
I like the guy to but yea man that's what I'm talking about, with his girls crying in the ring with him lol fuck it was hard to watch

Your last comment perfectly illustrates the delusion of Jones fans. The one thing you can't spin, lie, or ignore your way out of, is if what you say is true Jones would never feel the need to use PEDs. Sorry, but given that he has popped more than once proves that Jones has little confidence in his own skills without the assist. Jones was not the better man, he never has been, period.

I'm not a Jones fan.

I'm a fight fan and Jones did an outstanding job of defeating DC both times.

DC is also a cheater by cutting so much weight to fight 205lbs and have an ADVANTAGE in the fight. But it didn't work out because he was bested by the better fighter. Jon Jones is one of the greatest of all time and that will never change no matter how many whiny cunt fans want it to.

This is the saddest picture in human history, Tip Toes BJ Penn.

bj-penn-tippy-toes.png

He looks like a terrified humanized turtle that is trying to figure out, on the fly, how the fuck he's supposed to walk on two legs now

as a father i'll never understand why fighters doing this to small kids.

Im sure he was introducing them to fedor moments later while they cried and presumably got horrified by the man who just murdered daddy

Wtf

But seriously, I legit felt bad for Vitor after his loss to Reem in the Pride 2005 GP. He was trying to keep his career alive after 2x losses and was also dealing with the stuff with his sister and he just seemed so dejected after getting caught in the guillotine

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not a Jones fan.

I'm a fight fan and Jones did an outstanding job of defeating DC both times.

DC is also a cheater by cutting so much weight to fight 205lbs and have an ADVANTAGE in the fight. But it didn't work out because he was bested by the better fighter. Jon Jones is one of the greatest of all time and that will never change no matter how many whiny cunt fans want it to.

Yeah except there's these annoying little things called actual rules in competitive sports

Back