Saddest MMA pictures of all time

Aldo after the Conor fight comes to mind. And Honda after the Nunes fight when she just stood there and realized everything went to shit.

Devastating losses for both of them.

6f1e2d6c6cddb762f6cae3b56d04c734

Edit: Either a lot more people like Cruz than I thought or everyone just hates Cody on this forum.

Last edited:
Than*

and no, much worse than saying "OK" when someone starts to make vague statements about you
How is calling you a lemming and moron vague? It’s pretty direct. You blindly follow A guy that hasn’t even fought in a year. He has never defended a belt yet you call him champ/champ.... that makes you a lemming and moron. Correcting a grammar mistake when you are not using capitals or proper punctuation is more eveidence that you are a moron as well.

Nothing sad about DC getting koed.

Jones was the better man and knocked him the fuck out because he was the better man that night.

Drugs or not Jones is better.
Jones is a steroid using cheat. His wins don't count.

as a father i'll never understand why fighters doing this to small kids.
I wouldn't even let them watch me fight. Just tell them about it when you get home. When there a little older maybe get them involved.

as a father i'll never understand why fighters doing this to small kids.

I kind of agree but when they grow up they will understand and respect what kind of warrior their dad was

73948450.0.jpg For obvious reasons.

images.jpeg
He throws like a girl.

Back