Saddest MMA pictures of all time

This
01.jpg

“Say hi to Fedor, he’s a nice guy”.
"Dad, I hope you don't use that definition of 'nice' if you think we're acting up"

What is really sad about this picture is that this fight got made. I remember the cast from TUF that Bisping was on was all interviewed on the episode leading into the fight and tidbits from that used in commercials to sell the fight. By then I had been into MMA for like 2 years and was just starting to train in BJJ, so I really wanted Royce to win and held out hope for it. Looking back on it, I should have known better.

Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. You're making yourself look worse and worse. DC isn't the only one that cuts weight for an advantage, almost every fighter does. Majority of fighters don't walk around at the weight they compete at. Even Jon Jones cuts weight and he's 6'4 so I guess by your logic, he's cheating too because he's suppose to be at HW. Where were you went Rampage would start his camp at 250lbs and would have to get down to 205lbs? Why weren't you crying bloody murder?

PEDs are banned, no ifs, ands or buts about it. Cutting weight isn't. You're just mad that DC is a legit competitor and Jones is a fucking cheating scumbag.

Is cro cop a cheating scum bag? Is nog a cheating scum bag?

nintchdbpict0002915549881.jpg

I don't even like her, nut no one was even helping her.

I'm not a Jones fan.

I'm a fight fan and Jones did an outstanding job of defeating DC both times.

DC is also a cheater by cutting so much weight to fight 205lbs and have an ADVANTAGE in the fight. But it didn't work out because he was bested by the better fighter. Jon Jones is one of the greatest of all time and that will never change no matter how many whiny cunt fans want it to.
cutting weight isnt cheating you dumb cunt.

I missed this. What was this all about?
Fedor and Coleman fought Coleman had his girls ringside. Fedor pounded him out when Coleman got up and the fight was over he brought his children of the cornesq children in the ring who were balling their eyes out after seeing their dad get hammered ( pun intended) then he went over and had a super awkward exchange with fedor where it looked like fedor didn't even understand him and gave him like a little love tap on the face then didn't again. It was the only 2 punches he landed the whole fight. Just such an awkward moment

Back