saddest hype trains on Sherdog ?

Mike Perry is an embarrassment of human race. His fans are too.

For me, it was Perry. He was seemingly the obnoxious alpha male thousands of timid forum warriors wished they could be. I usually give fan bases the benefit of the doubt as combat sports are an emotional roller coaster for a lot of people, but the nonsense surrounding Perry was immeasurably pathetic.

It doesn't really deserve to be mentioned but how about the complete morons on here talking about artem lobov. lobov and his fans should all be banned from even watching MMA let alone training or competing in it.

Im one of the biggest fedor critics on this site. But hes not really a hyptrain. He did beat some good guys, but his resume as a whole is overrated. Hes just overrated not a hype train.

She held the belt for 3yrs and 7 defences. Hardly a hype train.
In a new sport/new division that's pretty much marginally narrow and shallow acting like she's the baddest motherfucker on earth… Look at that shadowboxing....I rest my case, however some people will never understand

Also why did the hype train Rhonda Rousey lose to a southpaw? Probably because she is mint fucking green and NEVER sparred more than 2 hours with a southpaw....that's right.....EVER

houston-alexander-5.jpg
Honestly, those finishes of Jardine and Sakara were pretty awesome.

What was the extent of the hype for Houston on Sherdog back then? Potential GOAT?

Honestly, those finishes of Jardine and Sakara were pretty awesome.

What was the extent of the hype for Houston on Sherdog back then? Potential GOAT?
Bro your shits too intelligent and old-school for this post LOL

Rockhold
Cruz
KELL Brook
Alvarez.
I wonder what's next considering Denzel isn't fighter.

Epic troll retard thread. fedor and conor hype trains??? time to get ready for school son.

Motivated Penn!!! We keep hoping but he's likely to get dead if he keeps it up.

Back