Sabas SuperSoft 12oz Gloves Review

I might be getting the death Adders before the RS1s now haha. That wrist support looks like shit on the RS2Vs, thats a shame

I think since the RS1 is lace up, it's kind of worth it because the padding is amazing. I'd never buy the RS2v now that I put them on.

Still though, I think the Death Adders are much better. If I get them I'll prolly get the sabas headgear.

im not exactly sure what the foam in the back is but its a little firm. Nothing insane though. Definitely better than Winnings back but nothing that'll stop a truck you know?

Update: the knuckle protection on my 12oz Sabas is right up there with some of my soft-foam 16oz gloves. Although slightly lacking in wrist support, the padding really does shine. A modified wrap emphasing a little more on the wrist and these babies are good to go!

Update: the knuckle protection on my 12oz Sabas is right up there with some of my soft-foam 16oz gloves. Although slightly lacking in wrist support, the padding really does shine. A modified wrap emphasing a little more on the wrist and these babies are good to go!
Glad you like them man!

Back