Sabas SS bubbling

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Jonathan Mohr, Mar 27, 2018.

1. hangulmalmotayo

hangulmalmotayo Green Belt

Why are there so many Nietzscheans on this forum.

2. shincheckin

shincheckin Purple Belt

cool story bro.

Newsflash: Im not looking for any "special cred". I regularly train with pros and amateurs as you have mentioned and am sure I have more "cred" and fight experience than you. Its not a "picture" with Cub, I know Cub personally, He knows me by my real name, not shincheckin.

some like stuff made in pakistan, some dont. Do you understand that? I cant make it any simpler for you to comprehend.

you should have chosen someone I dont personally know with your attempted insult. Its amusing how that backfired against you.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    j-boxing and Flashguard like this.
  3. drbolony

drbolony -Dream Chaser-

Now that they're out the door, who makes the best custom Mexican gear now? Seems Juan's thread is gone. Really regret not picking up some Boxeos.

4. hangulmalmotayo

New Sporting in Mexico does custom gloves.

Kick_@ss_Seabass and drbolony like this.
  5. dembones22

dembones22 DEFIANT CHAMPION

I have some Boxeo's. They need to rework their pattern as they need to be substantially longer in the fingers. Also Boxeo glove Leather grater than New Sport IMO. But that may vary as well and New sport gloves fit better.

I like my stock Everlast MX training gloves better than both, Customization be damned.

<{titihmm}>.

drbolony likes this.
  6. drbolony

drbolony -Dream Chaser-

They look cool, but they're pretty expensive. Also been reading they have qc issues. You have any experience with Casanovas by any chance?

7. dembones22

Yeah Cassanova are pretty good. Nice oversized thumb guard, good thumb position pretty good leather. Only single stitching, as I remember. The lining in my pair seemed kind of rough at first but I got used to it.

Leather better on Boxeo's again but fit and performance better on the Cassanova's as well. Leather quality is great but doesn't really mean much if the gloves are uncomfertable/ unusable.

<mma4> .

drbolony likes this.
  8. drbolony

drbolony -Dream Chaser-

Yeah exactly. I'm all about performance. Thanks dude. I haven't been around the gear forums lately mind filling me in on what happened to Juan? Was looking forward to ordering from him. Even had an address in Mex ready to go, to save on shipping.

9. dembones22

Did you try emailing him?? Maybe he just stopped providing service as us gear heads can be picky assholes.

To be honest I would wait for sale price on Everlast MX training gloves lace up and get those. Write your name on them in Sharpie if you want them customized, and then get back to training !!

<{1-9}> Let's just be honest.

drbolony likes this.
  10. drbolony

drbolony -Dream Chaser-

I'm not really looking for customization man, that's why I asked you about the Casanovas. I'm fine with solid colors (red being my favorite) and don't mind mixing brands. When it comes to customization, I'm more into the fact that they measure your hands for proper protection, rather than exotic leathers and logos. I was just wondering about Juan because he handled most Mexican brands not just 2-3.

Nah haven't tried emailing him, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the Info dude!

dembones22 likes this.
  11. dembones22

No prob. Cheers.

drbolony likes this.
  12. hangulmalmotayo

Do the Everlast MX training gloves have relatively dense padding?

13. dembones22

I would say they are slightly more dense than Cleto's. For some people the glove didn't fit them well, I've heard. But I have a pair in 14 oz velcro and a pair in 16 oz lace up. The 14 oz velcro are narrower. But both fit me well. Feel better than Cleto's but that's just my opinion. Different size hands and all that come into play.