S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
Heavy hands are guys who look like they are barely throwing anything but a lazy arm punch and can drop you like a sack of potatoes

George Foreman is a prime example of Heavy hands didn't even load up drops Moorer like a sack of bricks
george-forman-success.gif
Foreman is the best example I can think of.

In MMA, I'm going with McGregor. He never loads up. He never throws overhands. He puts just about everyone to sleep.

Not mma but Julian Jackson had some of the heaviest hands I've seen
EHJr4k.gif
Julian Jackson is the hardest puncher who's ever lived. It was the combination of heavy hands and incredible snap to his punches. I wouldn't say it was just heavy hands though.

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand

Perspective is off. Carwin is closer thus he looks like Nate Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor :).

**********This is an animated gif to show you what I mean.

lesnar_vs_carwin.gif

Not mma but Julian Jackson had some of the heaviest hands I've seen
EHJr4k.gif

Yeah The Hawk p4p hardest hit in boxing, that overhand right wasn't even loaded it was short and he knocked dude out cold.

I never seen a guy who hit as hard as him, imagine him hitting you with MMA gloves? a lot of those heavy handed MMA guys like Conor lose their power when they put on big gloves, Conor would drop guys with grazing shots in UFC but in boxing he couldn't even hurt Floyd Mayweather who was much smaller and even inviting Conor to hit him clean.

Here is an example of a guy with huge hands but not a one punch ko guy
hqdefault.jpg

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand

That photo has already been debunked
lesnar_carwin_ufc116.jpg

thumbnail_crop.php

Gloves on vs gloves off but Shane's hands were massive (and larger).

Side note, Joe looks so happy lol!

The photo has already been debunked its from an odd angle

db7f437bac3a157242e6753066ebc4ca.jpg

lesnar_carwin_ufc116.jpg

IMG_5148.JPG_.jpeg

I can t stand mcgregor but go watch the alvarez fight.I mean he was sending Eddie to the canvas with what looked like 50% power shots.I was completely impressed with Conor and his hands that night.

Rumble- Lord have mercy.Watch Anthony vs.Gus and that speaks fucking volumes.

As TWOOD evolved in the UFC, watch his hands. Jesus, not only the power but next time you see him at the desk of ufc tonight, take in the size of his lunchbox like hands.

The disproportionate size of his hands compared to the rest of his body is crazy, especially considering the fact that he's built like fireplug.

I know Chuck has obviously been surpassed in this department but for myself personally, it's Chuck.

One gameplan - KO or bust, and before the latter became the norm, Dude had what seemed like actual dynamite in his hands.

2ee8u1g.jpg

ufc57slomocouturekod.gif

s5wpwg.jpg

liddelldropsbelfortt.gif

21-chuck-liddell.gif

Chuck for sure.

And of course Igor Vovchanchyn. I really think that p4p, he is the heaviest, most violent hitter in MMA history.

you're welcome nooblets >>

Lesnar pulverizing Frank Mir's face with arm punches.

I know Chuck has obviously been surpassed in this department but for myself personally, it's Chuck.

One gameplan - KO or bust, and before the latter became the norm, Dude had what seemed like actual dynamite in his hands.

2ee8u1g.jpg

ufc57slomocouturekod.gif

s5wpwg.jpg

liddelldropsbelfortt.gif

21-chuck-liddell.gif
yup Chuck has heavy hands, he didnt have blazing speed to build power like most guys do to knock someone out, he just knocked you out with winging shots many he didn't even load up on he would just touch you and rock you or drop you.

Chuck had heavy hands but a glass chin

Scott Smith.

Dude literally only had a career because of it

Rumble. Carwin. Id put hendo but he throws his literal entire body into shots.

Back