S----- vlog music, WTF is the genre?...and how is it still alive?

blacksnake

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't really watch vlogs, but the format and shit music still shows up in some videos. I remember looking into this question a while ago and I came up with very few answers, mostly from people who were like "yeah, that music is really good, I wish I could get more of it" ....the fuck.

How the fuck are people still putting this shit in videos and getting others to watch them. I understand people used to try to copy Casey Neistat, but they still do it now? (FYI in the Neistat videos I have watched, he actually makes the music work, so it's bearable, but I still can't watch for long)

For those who don't know WTF I'm referring to, it's signature sounds like they're torturing midgets or chipmunks and making them sing the chorus.

no idea what you're talking about, but yeah i agree.

you ever heard of dungeon synth?

470515.jpg

"dungeon synth" sounds way better than the shit I'm describing. I didn't even realize there was a music section here. I should post the question there or move this thread.

"dungeon synth" sounds way better than the shit I'm describing. I didn't even realize there was a music section here. I should post the question there or move this thread.
it's pretty good, I made a thread about it in the music sub

I'll move it if you want but forum for forum, you're already in the penthouse, playboy.

What about shitty threads?

Back