S H O G U N

Dont forget rampages epic toyo tires "rampage" after the loss to forrest what an epic meltdown daddy dana bailed him out.

I like shoguns revenge on forrest at UFC 134

itU3qvwpqxCMg_medium.gif

ruaandshojiexchange.gif

round2flyingkick.gif

tumblr_mbc2obHz1L1rcla1so1_500.gif

War Shogun! Amazing after 3 ACL surgeries he's still able to walk and fight. Even after his prison rape by Jones, he's still a great fighter. One of all my all time favorites.
Always thought Shoguns boxing was a bit "sloppy" but I realised he's like Rumble in that he throws unorthodox shit like that leaping left hook. One of the greatest of all time for sure

L E G E N D
H E R O
W A R R I O R
C H A M P I O N

Imagine a young healthy Shogun vs todays' Jones/Gus

<{JustBleed}>
I don't ever need to see Jones vs Shogun again. That fight was so lopsided it looked like something that shouldn't have been sanctioned.

A savage. God's Own Gunslinger.

Yeah Jones fucked 'im up. So what. Shogun and the fighters I love are about what they bring to each fight, what they brought in the past, and not just a record.

He is a very overhyped fighter. He beat mostly cans in PRIDE and his biggest win is KO'ing Machida.
Stfu noob. Held the strap in both Pride and UFC, go ahead and tell us how many other fighters have done that

Stfu noob. Held the strap in both Pride and UFC, go ahead and tell us how many other fighters have done that

His best win in PRIDE was Lil Nog who is also a very overrated fighter.
Rua got destroyed when he came to the UFC.
He's just not that good a fighter.
Now cry more.

Back