Ryu or Master Chief for baddest video game hero eva?

Wrong

6geoqgXLoeCK4-A1xxkR9KcGcI_KF23SGeHX1sAM2gauaIhNp515feFNS3ML1zmCugI=w300

As a fellow Italian it’s nice to see my people represented in video games
Came to say this (minus the Italian part).

I'm going with Ryu. because I'm old and he's the one character that bridged the gap from the original Nintendo home system to arcade games for me back in the day. who you got and why?

200w.gif

200w.gif

vs

200w.gif

I love Ryu and the whole street fighter franchise but its story line is pretty much hard to follow and kinda convuluted.

So I say.

tWpsDOqIZ0yrm2UtCPQMDbP19--Bv4uJZNPHFUuV38gWFgi5aHltKIZH8ec4zxdVBWeHAyM1YjOJ3c6kH9MeXa0T2K9LBJnvRUz98Z9hZb25YGtQKQ=w182-h337-nc

duke_nukem.jpg

Named 3 of my kids after this badass. I wish he was their dad

Last edited:
She’s from north Italy I assume lol

I'm not a Mario loremaster, so I could be wrong about this but she's the princess of the Mushroom kingdom.

Haven't heard of the Mushroom kingdom being in Italy.

But Mario games never made much sense, and whatever Japanese game designer came up with the concept of an Italian plumber saving the princess of the Mushroom kingdom, was definatley high on Mushrooms.

I'm not a Mario loremaster, so I could be wrong about this but she's the princess of the Mushroom kingdom.

Haven't heard of the Mushroom kingdom being in Italy.

But Mario games never made much sense, and whatever Japanese game designer came up with the concept of an Italian plumber saving the princess of the Mushroom kingdom, was definatley high on Mushrooms.

It’s in northern Italy

Vulcano Rosso it is

latest

Swaggest character ever appeared in a Street Fighter game, straight from Puglia LOL :D
a guido raver curbstomping Sagat in a gay disco? That just aint right.

Back