Ryse Son of Rome still has the best gfx ever **UPDATE** Now it's Far Cry Primal

Please show me what you're talking about then.
Yeah, I'm not sure what's got him so geared up.

Assassins's Creed Origins

Assassins-Creed-Origins-4.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Origins-5.jpg

Ryse: Son of Rome

Ryse-2014-09-22-22-11-15-662.jpg

x0sHTLk.jpg

I remember being so pumped for that game.

Now I remember playing it

Now I remember the disappointment

I remember being so pumped for that game.

Now I remember playing it

Now I remember the disappointment
I thought it was such a great move consider how many guys out there who probably game were so disappointed following the cancellation of the series Rome on HBO.

They should have hired HBO's writers. Ugghh.

Are you serious? I have both, and being completely honest, I never and took notice of Ryse's graphics ever. AC Origins is far and away the best graphics on a console so far. It's not even remotely close.

It's like comparing the looks of Monica Belucci to Janet Reno.

Uncharted 4 shits on AC Origins.

You've seen Origins on an Xbox X?

I play it on PC with a GTX 1080 TI & 4k display. It looks phenomenal, one of the best open world games ever made. Genuinely gorgeous and impressive technically.

The reason I favor Uncharted is because it doesn't prioritize its processing power to the illustrious open world design. Instead it focuses on models, meshes and outstanding post effects.

I guess this is where opinion comes in but I'd still argue otherwise.

It's doing less on screen so by proximity it's doing "more" for the assets on screen. Origins is bound to rendering giant scenes, ecosystems and cities that all take away from a single assets quality.

I play it on PC with a GTX 1080 TI & 4k display. It looks phenomenal, one of the best open world games ever made. Genuinely gorgeous and impressive technically.

The reason I favor Uncharted is because it doesn't prioritize its processing power to the illustrious open world design. Instead it focuses on models, meshes and outstanding post effects.

I guess this is where opinion comes in but I'd still argue otherwise.

It's doing less on screen so by proximity it's doing "more" for the assets on screen. Origins is bound to rendering giant scenes, ecosystems and cities that all take away from a single assets quality.

Do you have HDR on your display?

Do you have HDR on your display?

I don't, no! It'd be nice and I love the HDR feature but I doubt it'd make me switch my opinion just because of some darker darks and lighter lights.

Like Mookoe says open world games dont look as good as linear games

AC oranges isnt even the best looking AC game, Unity is

Like Mookoe says open world games dont look as good as linear games

AC oranges isnt even the best looking AC game, Unity is

I have Unity too... that's really not remotely true.

comparing open world and linear graphics is silly

there are several games open world & linear that look better than ryse though

I have this game on my Steam account, and tried playing it once, but quickly quit for some reason.

Is it any good?

"..the multiplayer is based on different gladiator arena settings and it's trippy as fuuuuck"

whispered me from under a pile of soggy newspapers

The only game that had me gawking at the graphics every time I played it was the Witcher 3.

So what game currently out now has the best graphics?

Back