Ryder Cup

Foppa21

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Separate thread all on its own...

At the turn of the morning session, I'm feeling USA lucky to have lead in 3 matches thus far. No one beyond Speith putting well. Americans seem to be having trouble gauging the speed of the greens.

It's in France so I expect America to clean house...again.

USA still can't play alternate shots to save their lives. Taking a absolute shelling in the afternoon after fighting back in the morning to take the session.

The Mickelson/DeChambeau pairing is puzzling...

And Rory has played like a turd all day bar one drive

USA is letting us all down.

Just watching the highlights now, the atmosphere looks amazing. Even though Europe came back well in the afternoon I'll be shocked if USA don't win this. They've got such a good team this year.

Bryson Dechambeua seems like an absolute tool.

Do any two golfers say more with their body language than Rory McIlroy and Jordan Speith? When Rory is playing well he gets that pop in his step. When Jordan is playing poorly he mopes around with his head down and his hands in his pockets.

Furyk dropped the ball today, basically set the team up for two losses by putting Mickelson and Bubba out for alternate shot - the rough looks brutal and neither one of those guys can hit fairways, he should’ve at least paired them together and only thrown one match away. Both guys are much better suited for four ball

Was hoping we’d see Tiger/Bryson tomorrow but he’s stuck with Reed again, they’re going to get beat by Fleetwood/Molinari again and that team will probably go 4-0 this week

we deserve to lose because of those silly white pants.

however,

5-1.jpg

USA bout to lose all 4 late matches.

<FutbolThink>

US about to lose all 4 early matches too. Just cannot get anything going. And this is in their favoured four balls. Looking like a absolute lights out performance to be required in singles to retain

Just watching the highlights now, the atmosphere looks amazing. Even though Europe came back well in the afternoon I'll be shocked if USA don't win this. They've got such a good team this year.

Yeah on paper they do. A lot of the players went off the boil though whereas the Europe player seemed to get better coming in.

Phil was like +10 last week....

USA just can't buy a putt

The guy is absolute front runner, just crumbles under any significant pressure.

He's playing well today. He had a few moments of brilliance yesterday I think playing with Poulter and that scramble he pulled off gave him a ton of confidence

Furyk dropped the ball today, basically set the team up for two losses by putting Mickelson and Bubba out for alternate shot - the rough looks brutal and neither one of those guys can hit fairways, he should’ve at least paired them together and only thrown one match away. Both guys are much better suited for four ball

Was hoping we’d see Tiger/Bryson tomorrow but he’s stuck with Reed again, they’re going to get beat by Fleetwood/Molinari again and that team will probably go 4-0 this week

Yeah. No idea what he was thinking. I thought Speith/Reed and Tiger/Bryson would be good pairings. Problem with Phil and Bubba is their games are absolutely terrible for alternate shot. Phil can't find a fairway right now and it just puts so much pressure on the partner to keep bailing them out.

Back