Ryan Seacrest is next up on the neuter program aka he sexually assualted me in 1988

While society focuses on this stuff, we're losing ground globally.

And the Chinese are laughing at us.

I would definitely think that all the recent divisiveness is emboldening our enemies.

I would definitely think that all the recent divisiveness is emboldening our enemies.

If you're not growing your dying. The west is sandbagged by endless introspection and self loathing inquiry. When was the last time a western nation had a large national goal that we all agreed on? Like landing on the moon, or beating Nazi's (real ones).

We have no real tangible goals.

If you don't want to be held accountable for sexual assault or child enticement or rape, then don't do those things.

In the fevered lesser mind of the garden variety right winger, this retribution for past crimes is nothing more than PC run amok.

That tells me two things.

1. Right Wingers think treating people with dignity, legality, and morality is PC and a sham.

2. Right Wingers will conceal and marginalize child abduction when it feeds their comforting illusions of power and control.

You people on the Right epitomize the backstabbing coward.

'Epitomize' means to typify. 'Typify' means that which is typical, essential or salient. 'Essential' means necessary. 'Salient' means prominently apt.

I could go on all day. Who knows how much remediation the Right needs?

If you're not growing your dying. The west is sandbagged by endless introspection and self loathing inquiry. When was the last time a western nation had a large national goal that we all agreed on? Like landing on the moon, or beating Nazi's (real ones).

We have no real tangible goals.

There are two groups in America with two goals...one group's goal is to MAGA and the other is to not MAGA. One side must be defeated before we can "progress" as a nation.

1. Right Wingers think treating people with dignity, legality, and morality is PC and a sham.

No, most "right wingers" have the wisdom to understand that accusations don't equal guilt and their understanding of history leads them to respect due process and not submit to a witch hunt without all the information. And several decade retroactive accusations are a waste of time.

2. Right Wingers will conceal and marginalize child abduction when it feeds their comforting illusions of power and control.

This is a sick and disgusting fabrication.

64259400.jpg

Lol, no way he's straight.

As a former homo, I can spot one a mile away

Wasn't somebody here on Sherdog predicting that this was quickly going to run off the rails back in early October?

Can't remember who. Tip of my tongue.

I read the article, and this shit is going off the rails. What are the details of the allegations?

I think it's a great thing if people are coming out against actual abusers and rapists. But a lot of these stories popping up are basically just "he said something mean to me and that's sexual harassment". A lot of it is meaningless. I support shining a light on the scum in the entertainment industry and among the "elite". But when the allegations are toothless nonsense just to get a sweet bite of that #metoo action, you're just being petty.

So what is going on? Are drunken hookups, kissing and light petting becoming assault? If I think back to college it was such a natural thing to go to parties or bars and get smashed and kiss and grope random women (with consent). And it went both ways. The ladies were very aggressive. Hell, the dance floor ended up being a grind fest with asses grabbed, cocks grabbed, boobs mash all over you.

We called it fun.

I’m going this all stems from Ryan pulling out after sex and saying Seacrest out

But are we?
Women hold 50% of the world intelligent. Having a system in place that prevents you from using as much as possible from that is not a good strategy.
Like the Chinese have. Now I can see this accusing might go a bit far.
But in general, if it helps us create a better environment for women to succeed in the workplace or society that can only be good for society.

But are we?
Women hold 50% of the world intelligent. Having a system in place that prevents you from using as much as possible from that is not a good strategy.
Like the Chinese have. Now I can see this accusing might go a bit far.
But in general, if it helps us create a better environment for women to succeed in the workplace or society that can only be good for society.

Tell me something. How has society as a whole in western civilization improved from women getting the vote, or occupying more of the workplace?

Tell me something. How has society as a whole in western civilization improved from women getting the vote, or occupying more of the workplace?

It has improved dramatically, the empowerment of women was the single most significant thing ever to happen to western civilization.
Giving women control over their reproductive cycle and having women as part of the workforce and consumers has been the leading factor in created the modern world.

It has improved dramatically, the empowerment of women was the single most significant thing ever to happen to western civilization.
Giving women control over their reproductive cycle and having women as part of the workforce and consumers has been the leading factor in created the modern world.

Studies show that women are unhappier than ever, and increasingly so since they left the home and occupied the workplace.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10902-016-9832-z

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html

Tell me how it's improved our civilization? Women are increasingly miserable, birth control has hampered birth rates leading to dangerous immigration policies, and feminism is destroying post secondary institutions with their toxic culture.

How has women in the workforce been a leading factor in creating the modern world? I'm speaking of that same modern world created before women occupied the workforce in large numbers, by the way ;).

I read the article, and this shit is going off the rails. What are the details of the allegations?

I think it's a great thing if people are coming out against actual abusers and rapists. But a lot of these stories popping up are basically just "he said something mean to me and that's sexual harassment". A lot of it is meaningless. I support shining a light on the scum in the entertainment industry and among the "elite". But when the allegations are toothless nonsense just to get a sweet bite of that #metoo action, you're just being petty.
Yup.

This is the ultimate backlash of feeding the idea that people should never be offended or hear anything offensive. It started in the Universities with the attempt to shut down, scream down or intimidate anyone who might say something controversial and has spun out into a broader 'he was mean to me... he flirted with me and I did not like him or appreciate it... he said some things I found offensive... and this needs to be outed' mess.

Back