Ryan Hall x Stuart Cooper - Deep Half Concepts

Ryan Hall is such a good teacher...I hope to see more of this stuff.

I would pay for a Ryan Hall seminar dvd. He's the only one who can basically sell DVDs now.

Ryan Hall's school is new so of course he doesn't have any champs yet, but in time it's inevitable. He's so thorough and he's my favorite teacher in bjj (based on his DVDs).

Yeah, but SheaCocoa told me that Ryan Hall isn't a top tier grappler, so I shouldn't listen to his advice.

I should only listen to world champions who say "Ok guys, now do dis!"... :eek:

Yeah, but SheaCocoa told me that Ryan Hall isn't a top tier grappler, so I shouldn't listen to his advice.

Being a good teacher doesn't require you to be a "top tier" grappler. I have Ryan Hall's DVDs and enjoy them. He is exceptionally good at explaining things. That said, he is very over rated as a grappler.

Being a good teacher doesn't require you to be a "top tier" grappler. I have Ryan Hall's DVDs and enjoy them. He is exceptionally good at explaining things. That said, he is very over rated as a grappler.

I didn't post in that thread but don't retread that shit here. It's dead. Hall's a great teacher and competitor. That's all there is to it.

Don't come with that bullshit here, or there will be trouble!

MAJv9Wnq.gif

I didn't even know he was doing another seminar here, gutted. I'd have gone to that! Nice technique that. I'm a deep half "enthusiast" :icon_chee

Cheers for the laugh mate.

Back