Ryan Hall on Training with Everyone

You are what's wrong with this country!

2mc6874.jpg

Ryan and his crew at 50/Fifty have always been amazing any time I've come in there to hit up a seminar or whatever; always a blast. He's right, train anywhere everywhere and as often as possible.

Ah yes, this joke. Still as funny as ever.

beating-a-dead-horse-2.jpg

Ill try to find out about the European seminars for you, I know some got cancelled or moved around.

Ah yes, this joke. Still as funny as ever.

beating-a-dead-horse-2.jpg

Ill try to find out about the European seminars for you, I know some got cancelled or moved around.

Oh please. You are on a forum where people still giggle about "third hooks" and "the grip strength of Todd."

This will never get old because grapplers have silly senses of humor. Personally, despite the huge silly turquoise images I think we've been nice and subtle.

Personally I seriously dislike him. Not that he should or would care, but he strikes me as a pretentious .. eh.... douche.

he comes off a little awkward sometimes but never pretentious

Personally I seriously dislike him. Not that he should or would care, but he strikes me as a pretentious .. eh.... douche.

Far from it. I trained under him while at lloyd irvin's. Him and his best friend seph are the nicest guys in the world. nerdy, but really friendly guys. pretentious would be the last thing i'd call him. Very down to earth.

Ryan Hall is great.

Has he trained with Rickson? It'd sure be nice to hear somebody who can articulate things like Ryan break down the Rickson experience.

"absurd amount of hard drugs"

Awesome. Now we know his secret.

Can I please get more info on this, I've googled it but nothing came up. Maybe Kenny can help and post a complete list.

I have to make a poster for it. It'll be up Wednesday or Thursday as long as the dates get emailed to me in a timely fashion

Your show and interviews keep getting better and better.

Your show and interviews keep getting better and better.

Thanks brotha but I want to point out that I didn't do this interview. It was done by one of our writers - Littleone as shes known on sherdog.

As for Rolled Up, yeah we're spending more time on it these days. Got a great episode with Andre Galvao coming up on Monday.

Who wouldn't wanna do hard drugs, play street fighter, and roll with Ryan Hall. What a cool guy.

Who wouldn't wanna do hard drugs, play street fighter, and roll with Ryan Hall. What a cool guy.

I don't know if "cool" is the word I'd use, lol! More like super nerd.

If you meet him in person, don't forget to brush up on your Star Wars trivia and try to stump him. I will personally pledge $10 to anyone who can. :) He loves telling jokes, more for his own amusement than anyone else's, and doesn't really care if you get them (which sometimes I don't). And apparently neither do a lot of people reading/listening to his interviews. Haha!

Ryan Hall European Seminar Tour is as follows:

October 1 - Liverpool, England
October 4 - Wangen, Switzerland (Yep, apparently that's a real place)
October 6 - Basel, Switzerland
October 8 - Zurich, Switzerland
October 10 - Basel, Switzerland
October 12 - Southampton, England
October 15 - Milton Keynes, England

This interview needs to focus more on video games.

Also what academies in England are those seminars at, want to make sure my buddy Paul (small guy, looks like a leprechaun, brown belt) hits them up (I brought him over to 50/Fifty for the Glover seminar a while back and he had a blast getting beat up by Ryan haha).

Ryan > you, and your mother. Good to see people making sense these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back