Rumored Ryan García vs Jose Ramírez DAZN Golden Boy

Let’s wait and see Ryan’s response to this never ending drama with Waco Oscar and Bhop

I like this fight. Ramirez will probably win, but Garcia has a chance. If Garcia loses it’s over for him as a big attraction.

I like this fight. Ramirez will probably win, but Garcia has a chance. If Garcia loses it’s over for him as a big attraction.
Me too. I’m sure he can still find work if he loses. It’s probably a fun fight too. Ryan could possibly win 40/60 this fight, the 140 division hasnt done much to stop the 135 invasion lately, why the hell not? Is Ramirez a defensive wizard? Nah.

Hope they sign it.

I can’t remember with the Haney then Rolly rumors… did he come out say those weren’t happening too, or was this the first fight rumor he personally put to rest?

Wtf is going on with Oscar and Garcia? I can't remember so much public distance between promoter and fighter before. Do they even discuss their planned fights or just go straight to twitter with thought bubbles before planning a path?

I can’t remember with the Haney then Rolly rumors… did he come out say those weren’t happening too, or was this the first fight rumor he personally put to rest?
Ryan said that the Haney fight wasn’t happening after calling him out … and publicly challenged Rolly after that … now he says the Ramirez fight is not happening (Oscar was the one claiming the fight was close to be confirmed)

Golden boy in 2024 is a reflection of their owner …. Madness

Ryan said that the Haney fight wasn’t happening after calling him out … and publicly challenged Rolly after that … now he says the Ramirez fight is not happening (Oscar was the one claiming the fight was close to be confirmed)

Golden boy in 2024 is a reflection of their owner …. Madness
So acting like he’s still undefeated, got it.

Was one of the few around here hoping for something outta this kid, now he could sign any fight he wants I won’t care, he’s gotta knock someone out, and i mean someone good before I give a shit again. This is a joke, these fights would be easy to make if he wanted them.

@Seano Cryin' Garcia is NOT a pussy.
"No Ramirez," Garcia wrote on social media. “Sorry that's just not going to happen right now. Let me make that clear."

<TheWire1>
No one could have foreseen this.

There are intricacies of US/Mexican Mexican-American boxing which escape me.

Why is Garcia with Golden Boy if they cannot communicate and cannot chart a course of fights- let alone even the next fight together? Why doesn't he just leave? Is Oscar some sort of all dominant managerial player ? Is Garcia an annoying Millenial who Oscar is too poor to drop no matter how ridiculous he acts?

They both look like dumbasses at this point.

There are intricacies of US/Mexican Mexican-American boxing which escape me.

Why is Garcia with Golden Boy if they cannot communicate and cannot chart a course of fights- let alone even the next fight together? Why doesn't he just leave? Is Oscar some sort of all dominant managerial player ? Is Garcia an annoying Millenial who Oscar is too poor to drop no matter how ridiculous he acts?

They both look like dumbasses at this point.
i guess they both need each other.

the shitty coked up promoter and the insecure boxing diva, they're like a match made in heaven.

watching them bicker reminds me of a dumb girl i know who dates only idiots. there's always drama, neither side is capable of any reasoning, every problem they encounter is one they actually caused themselves... after a certain point, you just need to assume that they enjoy all this bullshit.

Back