Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll be cheering for fedor, but expect bader to win a decision.

Chael Sonnen

on a serious note, i think Fedor can crack Bader and KO him.

Bader is going to beat the living shit out of Fedor

Fedor needs to ko Bader in the first round and avoid his wrestling.
Otherwise if Bader gets Fedor down he will just lay on him for the whole fight.

I don't think Bader has a better chin than Chael.

War Fedor!

Fedor look tired from the grappling and Bader is definitely going to be stuck on him. Hopefully Fedor can just catch him with something coming in. Bader is chinny and has been known to fight stupid.

Bader's career is full of him getting haplessly pelted in the face and falling over against punchers. Fedor is gonna land and Bader is gonna fall, because the MMA gods have decreed it.

I love Fedor, but seeing Sonnen eventually get his takedowns makes me favor Bader. He did good getting out of bad spots. Bader is bigger, stronger, faster, and better on the feet than Chael though.

The only edge Chael has on Bader (and it's an important one) is his chin. And Chael has a legitimately strong chin...even if he folds from other things. Bader has been one punch KO'd by guys now at 185. But if Bader can protect his chin, he has a great chance. I don't see him having nearly has much trouble keeping Fedor down (though Fedor will give a lot more resistance than Mitrione).

bader looked massive, his neck is enormous
what did he weigh in at for meathead?

I think Fedor wins. He isn't lost on the ground like Mitrione and I think he will eventually find Bader's chin and end it. Should be a good competitive fight.

I am looking forward to this fight more than anything scheduled in the UFC right now including Jones vs Gus.

I think Fedor wins. He isn't lost on the ground like Mitrione and I think he will eventually find Bader's chin and end it. Should be a good competitive fight.

I am looking forward to this fight more than anything scheduled in the UFC right now including Jones vs Gus.

Lol yes a fringe top ten hw 10 years past his prime vs a lhw fighting at HW is better than the goat vs one of the most talented lhws ever

Bader.

Why must you take tonight away from me??? couldn't I just enjoy Fedor beating Chael for one night before bringing me back to reality???

bader looked massive, his neck is enormous
what did he weigh in at for meathead?
229.5, which seems pretty normal for a guy like him. He did look yoked, though I haven't seem him fight in forever.

If he hadn't of fought Frank Mir, and Frank Mir was the match up? You guys would all be picking Mir.

Shame on your houses!

It's gonna be bad for Fedor. Sure he can ko him but it has to be early.Maybe he'll work off the first takedown but he doesn't have a lot of time before he's exhausted.
Bader should take it easily.

The only edge Chael has on Bader (and it's an important one) is his chin. And Chael has a legitimately strong chin...even if he folds from other things. Bader has been one punch KO'd by guys now at 185. But if Bader can protect his chin, he has a great chance. I don't see him having nearly has much trouble keeping Fedor down (though Fedor will give a lot more resistance than Mitrione).
True, if Fedor catches Bader with a shot like the first one that put Chael down I think he goes out. I’m shocked Chael wasn’t done after that.

FYI Bader fought yesterday on an Indian reservation, Fedor vs Chael was sanctioned (tested). Lets see if Bader's gas tank is the same when he has to pee in a cup before and after the fight.

Back