Ryan Bader videos are banned on Fight Pass... lol how petty UFC

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was curious to how their fight went and noticed I'm not allowed to watch any of Bader's videos on Fight Pass, shittiest app in market.

IMG_2878.PNG

UPDATE:

It redirected me to a different fight now after clicking the Bader vs Davis link.
PS: the interns that were hired to design this app still can't spell anyone's name right look at "Rogelio"

IMG_2879.PNG

whats UFC's grudge against Bader? I haven't been keeping up with him

That fight was boring.
I'll allow it to be banned.
Why would you miss it - even search for it?

But Fight Pass kids, its the best deal ever and all I ever watch(besides TUF and UFC PPVs) while branding wieners with my UFC hot dog brander and wearing UFC fight kit. I don't even remember who Ryan Vader is????

Pay me UFC, I love to shill.

whats UFC's grudge against Bader? I haven't been keeping up with him
Basically he got released from the ufc spoke out about the shit pay and the reebok thing which is reasonable in my opinion and said bellator was better.

Works just fine, what are you talking about? I went right to the fight, and then I went to his Rumble fight. Worked fine too. It's just you.

I don't know. A few hours ago, I watched his fight with Latifi on FP.

Works just fine, what are you talking about? I went right to the fight, and then I went to his Rumble fight. Worked fine too. It's just you.

Ok if it's working for you maybe they're not holding a grudge against Bader, but even then, why isn't it working? Why am I paying patron and this app works only sometimes?

Everytime I stream the Fight Pass prelims, its 2-3 minutes late and the results are already in? Whyyy

Works fine for me too. Same with every other fighter who's jumped ship

Don't worry guys, we might not be able to watch the three round Davis and Bader fight, but fret not, we have Five rounds coming our way soon

Back