*Ruthless Vs RDA: Who gets it?*

RDA by late tko due to body kicks..

Great fight. Althought Lawler seems to be starting his downfall, he's still a tough fighter. On the other hand, RDA hasn't look good aswell. Not just as a LW, but at WW, he seems kindda slow, and small compared to the other guys on the division.

So, who do you believe is gonna get this? Decision? TKO/KO? RDA by sub?
It’ll be a stand up war (RDA can’t TD Lawler, Lawler won’t TD RDA). Stand up fight between two wild, chinny guys.
It’s a lottery for both. RDA’s low kicks will be open as Robbie is a southpaw, while Robbie will be able to use his underrated jab against RDA more freely than against orthodox fighters.
They’re relatively similar in style, with RDA being a bit more methodical in his pressure, while Lawler is more random with his bursts of aggression.
Don’t bet on this one guys... it’s 50/50 for both fighters.

RDA by late tko due to body kicks..
Body kicks are not a good offensive choice in same-stance engagements (both are southpaws). Here it’s all about the jab, lead hook, low kick and switch kick to the head.

It's a toss up for me, wouldn't be surprised if RDA gets ko'd or Lawler gets ko'd/subbed.

The fans win is all I can guarantee

Hard fight to pick. Big fan of both. Going with Robbie Lawler. But whoever wins... Hope they become champ in 2018.

If RDA doesn't KO him in the 1st or 2nd round it favors Lawler. Lawler is smart with his energy use and he's brutal and breaks guys down.

He was never that great. He lost to Story and had two split decision wins prior to getting his shot, one of which he definitely lost (Koscheck). I actually thought his best performance was against Brown during the testing period and after he lost his belt. From there he fought Wonderboy in arguably the best striking/ performance ever seen in the octagon, and then struggled with weight problems. I think his performances were relatively stable until then so perhaps his age and dietary displicine were bigger issues.

Could be wrong though...

He was definitely elite during the meat of his WW run. To your point though, I also think Condit beat him.

He was never that great. He lost to Story and had two split decision wins prior to getting his shot, one of which he definitely lost (Koscheck). I actually thought his best performance was against Brown during the testing period and after he lost his belt. From there he fought Wonderboy in arguably the best striking/ performance ever seen in the octagon, and then struggled with weight problems. I think his performances were relatively stable until then so perhaps his age and dietary displicine were bigger issues.

Could be wrong though...

He fought matt Brown pre USADA mate

Are you really that naive?

Here is a little timeline for you...

GSP and Hendricks are set to fight in November of 2013. Hendricks is on a 6 fight win streak including a KO of the incredibly durable Jon Fitch.

GSP pushes heavily for additional drug testing, in fact he offers to cover the cost of Hendricks' testing out of his own pocket. Hendricks refuses and then goes on to give GSP the toughest fight of his career.

March 2014 - Hendricks knocks out Lawler, another guy with a great chin...

Dec 2014, Hendricks barely loses a split decision in the Lawler rematch, a fight many thought he won.

March 2015, Hendricks beats another top fighter, Matt Brown for a decision win

June 3rd, 2015 - USADA goes live...

Hendricks goes 1-5 in his next 6 fights after this date and misses weight 4 times....

Hendricks is flat out the most blatant example of a fighter whose career dropped off dramatically literally right after USADA testing went live.

I don't have to tarnish this guys' career, its bloody obvious to anyone but the most dim....

Haha if this is your proof you really shouldn't be making accusations. Hendricks didn't KO Lawler ffs.

Back