Rustam Khabilov OUT of his fight with Kajan Johnson at UFN 127 in London, Stevie Ray IN

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
hasnt this guy KO'd like 3 people with slams, he was supposed to be with khabib is

hasnt this guy KO'd like 3 people with slams
Gave "From Hell" Pichel his only career loss.

FearlessUnselfishDuck-size_restricted.gif

I hope they find another Guy to face Kajan quickly.

I'm affraid that Kajan release another rap video with too Much Time off . ..

i saw him annihilate guys a couple times, fell off the map hard huh
He's on a five fight win streak. Beat Desmond Green a few months ago. His only losses are the sub to Bendo and a split decision loss to the Martins that got his head kicked off by Cerrone a few years ago.

Phew, Kajan needs a easier opponent

Sucks he's injured hopefully they give him a ranked match up he clearly deserves in his return. Dude is easily "top 10" arguably "top 5" if you believe ufc propoganda rankings for the gullible.

Ray by UD

Sucks he's injured hopefully they give him a ranked match up he clearly deserves in his return. Dude is easily "top 10" arguably "top 5" if you believe ufc propoganda rankings for the gullible.
Not top 15 in my opinion

Prazeres just dominated Green, Khabilov arguably lost to Green and actually it was a good match up for him

This is a blessing in disguise. Khabilov is a tough fight for anyone. Ray is a much better match up for Kajan.

Stevie Ray vs Kajan Johnson is an awesome replacement fight.

hasnt this guy KO'd like 3 people with slams, he was supposed to be with khabib is
I remember being even more excited about Rustam too when they both arrived, those slams man!!

Real talk. I'm not even mad this fight got scrapped, although I was hoping to see him fight. But the dude is WAAY overdue on a ranked opponent. Rustam's called out Kevin Lee since 2016 but that guy's been ducking him heavy and that was before Kevin was even a somebody.

Ray by UD

Not top 15 in my opinion

Prazeres just dominated Green, Khabilov arguably lost to Green and actually it was a good match up for him

To be fair Prazeres was between 20-30 lbs heavier than Green in the cage. He weighed in several lbs over the limit, but also exceeded the re-hydration limits given to him by the commission. He was at least 183+ if I heard correctly.

That was a free win for Khabilov.

Now Stevie Ray will get it.

Back