Rust

Hogey

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
anyone here play Rust?

Just recently got into the game. It's a hard life being a solo.

Yeah, I play. @wasexiled plays as well, although idk if his Sherdog user name is still that...

Solo is actually pretty exciting, but rolling as a duo or trio is great. Trolling the Zerg never gets old.

Yeah, I play. @wasexiled plays as well, although idk if his Sherdog user name is still that...

Solo is actually pretty exciting, but rolling as a duo or trio is great. Trolling the Zerg never gets old.

Yeah I was able to build an awesome 2nd base yesterday. Some Russian sounding motherfuckers tried raiding my little 1 by 1 and got stuck in my air lock after blowing up my doors due to some boxes and a furnace being so close together I was able to kill 3/4 as the bunched together trying to push in, for some reason the last guy just to off as I was bagging and bolted. I have no idea why he took off.

But the 3 dudes left me with about 6k metal frags, wood, stone, full gear and weapons that I used to make this awesome tower base. I wish I recorded it. I am still shocked on why he left. Fat funnel

I feel like a hunter/scavenger picking people off when air drops happen in my area if I don't finish them off completey they bleed out and I am able to swoop on gear.

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Dunkey play it

the game isn't out of alpha yet is it?

I've been playing Rust for a few years now. While the game is a lot of fun, the shitty gunplay ruins it for me.
The community is also among the worst of all online games. It's like if youtube comments played games.

I've been playing Rust for a few years now. While the game is a lot of fun, the shitty gunplay ruins it for me.
The community is also among the worst of all online games. It's like if youtube comments played games.

Counter strike and overwatch community is probably worst.

For whatever reason, official severs all have a ping of 400+ for me. Forwhatever reason it seems like there is huge packet loss for me on official servers. Blows, cause I prefer a more consistent and short-term wipe cycle, compared to the player servers which all vary. They're like the wild west.

Rust is on another level of shitty behavior. People are straight up toxic

Had a bunch of guys who are notorious for being cunts were trying to be cunts at our base, our base had an entrance that was hidden under a wall that had no foundation. They couldn't get in our base any further than the entrance hallway, but we couldn't get out with them there so I spawned in another base we had near by, snuck up to the building and put down a foundation under their only exit. They spent 3 hours trying to knock down walls with pick axes.

The best part of Rust is trolling toxic douchebags. Find their base, surrouned them with triangle foundation TCs, raid, grief. Love it. Solo/duo/trio is best, keep the clique small so the secret stays safe :D

Shit sucks being a solo. But I can't effectively pvp on my when it's groups for m. I have so many mats to build but as I try running up my hill I am followed by groups who either kill me or attempt to grief me.

I don't have a problem when it's 2v2 but when they roll deep there's is not much for me to do, and all these ever get off me is a map and a rock

Recently started playing and I gotta say this is one of the most addictive games. It's basically a playable DayZ+pubg with legit crafting. I'd really like to get on a light role play server- the Chinese people killing on sight without saying shit gets old. Should at least talk shit or laugh maniacally.

Rolling with a group of 8 and it's a complete cluster fuck. Boxes spread out all over the base, zero organization, no respect for losing expensive recently crafted weapons, etc but goddamn it's fun.

Obviously dev progress is slow but they still provide an update every single week.

I run this game a fair bit, if anyone wants to game add my steam WireddUp

Back