Russia's PAK-FA Entering Service in 2018

well they're apparently working on mig31 replacement? lol i dont think the pakFA counts as a interceptor.

Su-35 doesn't have a 5th gen replacement planned does it?
PAK FA is supposed to replace all their Flanker variants. Presumably Su35 will be last among them. Why not use it as an interceptor? Has all the qualities you'd need plus it'd be cheaper than a new design.

Last edited:
well they're apparently working on mig31 replacement? lol i dont think the pakFA counts as a interceptor.

Su-35 doesn't have a 5th gen replacement planned does it?

T50 or their 6th gen aircraft, they already are working on that.

Its been said Mig is designing a new interceptor.

Either way Russia is huge and needs fighters for coverage.

US ok but nato lol, what stealth did those pussies ever build ?

France has stealth tech

Compared to the F-22 it is not advanced enough, it is decades late and it will not be in service in any meaningful numbers within the next decade.

"We are not in a hurry,"

Read: there is no money.

Compared to the F-22 it is not advanced enough, it is decades late and it will not be in service in any meaningful numbers within the next decade.

Read: there is no money.

they might be talking about LRIP instead of FRP?

Like the last 10 supposedly badass russian planes, they will make less than 8 of them.

What's the export outlook?

Are China or Iran going to get a piece?

What's the export outlook?

Are China or Iran going to get a piece?
Not great at the moment. The Chinese have publicly stated they will be sticking with domestic designs from here on out and the jet simply isn't ready to be taken on by a country like Iran. Don't expect it to be providing anyone with an appreciable capability for at least another 5yrs... maybe 10.

yf-21-fighter.gif

idk i think they took some inspiration from anime

Actually that would be this plane

The loser to the f-22 raptor

And what is really stealth ? since there is no such thing as truly stealth. Just varying degree of it at distance.

Rusksi always had a different war mentality, no surprise they aren't following muricas obsession with stealth.

If you have to ask what stealth is in the opening statement, perhaps you're not qualified to denigrate the concept. Stealth, along with advanced radar systems and missile technology is everything in modern BVR air combat. A super expensive fighter jet without stealth is like a super expensive race car without brakes; it looks really impressive until you take it out for a spin and wind up with a pile of debris.

If you have to ask what stealth is in the opening statement, perhaps you're not qualified to denigrate the concept. Stealth, along with advanced radar systems and missile technology is everything in modern BVR air combat. A super expensive fighter jet without stealth is like a super expensive race car without brakes; it looks really impressive until you take it out for a spin and wind up with a pile of debris.

lmfao it really fly over your head, the point i mean.

France does and know how to build 5th generation fighters, however they skipped it an plan on doing a 6th generation instead.

he wasn't being sarcastic, fdswer know what hes talking about lol

also this...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-defence-jet-idUKKBN0U30PS20151220

And i know aliens exist, but till the fuckers land and say hi its just talk and speculation.

Europe is to fucked up to agree on anything and actually build it. Germs should just do it alone and sale it to them after.

Nice uav prototype.

And i know aliens exist, but till the fuckers land and say hi its just talk and speculation.

Europe is to fucked up to agree on anything and actually build it. Germs should just do it alone and sale it to them after.

Nice uav prototype.

Well you asked, you were saying Europe couldn't build shit, this is clear evidence that France has a fully autonomous stealth combat drone on finale trails and will reach production. Dont try and blow my answers off.

yahh lets see the actually build something.

Thats what you said when i told you France had stealth tech, and the Rafale has lots of classified stealth tech in it as well so you tell me.

Well you asked, you were saying Europe couldn't build shit, this is clear evidence that France has a fully autonomous stealth combat drone on finale trails and will reach production. Dont try and blow my answers off.

Thats what you said when i told you France had stealth tech, and the Rafale has lots of classified stealth tech in it as well so you tell me.

and is any of it a 5th gen fighter ?

Neuron is not entering production.

Thus fact, europe has not build any 5th gen stealth's or show realistic ability to do so.

Back