Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

My anonymous sources tell me that the BLM activists we see on TV are actually robots disguised as humans, and inside their empty-shelled heads there is a entire team of tiny miniaturized Russian technicians operating the controls.

Black Russians?
th

Anyone who disagrees with the Left is a part of the alt-right and Russian trolls are the reason for Leftist screw-ups. How convenient.

<This7>

"The Russian government has made a project of turning Americans against each other...foreign aggressions, including cyberattacks, disinformation and financial influence, should never be downplayed or tolerated." George W. Bush

Russia has a long history of trying to use race to divide Americans.

Look at cold war soviet era propaganda. It brings up the KKK, blacks are oppressed by whites, etc.

Is this a serious post? I can't believe I'm reading this.
That's like saying Russia is responsible for feminism.

Your knowledge of history is way off.

Is this a serious post? I can't believe I'm reading this.
That's like saying Russia is responsible for feminism.

Your knowledge of history is way off.

What he posted is true though.
That's not to say Russia is responsible for any of those things, but they certainly tried to capitalise on them in their propaganda.

I am all for holding police accountable but how about some accountability from the black community? Black neighborhods arent dangerous and poor because of fuckin police.

What does this mean? We put criminals in prison. That's pretty extreme accountability. And it's an entirely separate issue. If you divert every discussion about bad cops or systemic problems in a town's police department with "what about criminals?," you're not really for holding police accountable, are you?

What he posted is true though.
That's not to say Russia is responsible for any of those things, but they certainly tried to capitalise on them in their propaganda.

That source is not accurate.
It completely ignores our country's history.

Couple things I want to mention:

- The KKK existed before the birth of the Soviet Union. Within the mid to late 1800's. But I believe it formed several years after the civil war. Many former disgruntled southern slave owners started forming secret groups behind closed doors in order to curtail the freedom of black slaves

- The CIA has a history of serving political agendas. I can't go into detail about this, but there's a reason why the crack epidemic became very problematic in low income communities. And Russia had zero involvement.

- The riots in the cities after World War 2 was a result of deep rooted racism in America. After the civil rights act was passed in congress, blacks had the freedom to blend into a white society. Many upper class racist whites were not happy about this idea at all. Again, this has nothing to do with Russia.

- Bankers on Wall Street have nasty agendas behind closed doors.
They literally prey on low income families. The 2008 crisis didn't happen overnight.
It was planned a decade ahead of time. Once congress abolished Glass-Steagall, it was practically a free for all for bankers.
Is Russia responsible for this? Hellllllll no

I mean, I keep going on and on but using Russia as a scapegoat for internal conflicts occurring in the country is a naive and misinformed way of thinking.

Last edited:

- The KKK existed before the birth of the Soviet Union. Within the mid to late 1800's. But I believe it formed several years after the civil war. Many former disgruntled southern slave owners started forming secret groups behind closed doors in order to curtail the freedom of black slaves

- The CIA has a history of serving political agendas. I can't go into detail about this, but there's a reason why the crack epidemic became very problematic in low income communities. And Russia had zero involvement.

- The riots in the cities after World War 2 was a result of deep rooted racism in America. After the civil rights act was passed in congress, blacks had the freedom to blend into a white society. Many upper class racist whites were not happy about this idea at all. Again, this has nothing to do with Russia.

They literally prey on low income families. The 2008 crisis didn't happen overnight.
It was planned a decade ahead of time. Once congress abolished Glass-Stegall, it was practically a free for all for bankers.

I mean, I keep going on and on but using Russia as a scapegoat for internal conflicts occurring in the country is a naive and misinformed way of thinking.
<Huh2>

It was planned a decade ahead of time. Once congress abolished Glass-Stegall, it was practically a free for all for bankers.

There seems to be some sort of disconnect here...

Noone has said that Russia caused or is the underlying reason for racial tensions in the US.
The article I linked to explicitly says this.
The idea is that Russia has exploited those tensions for propaganda purposes and done their best to use "soft power" techniques (ie propaganda) to fan the flames.
The examples are also in that article.

What's "not accurate"? You should inform The Atlantic. They have high standards.

There seems to be some sort of disconnect here...

Noone has said that Russia caused or is the underlying reason for racial tensions in the US.
The idea is that Russia has exploited those tensions for propaganda purposes and done their best to use "soft power" techniques (ie propaganda) to fan the flames.

Nope, bad things happened in the past that Russia wasn't responsible for therefore bad things happening now Russia can't be responsible for.

That's how the world works, bub!

{<huh}

None of that refutes anything that was said. The USSR DID utilize the west's racial strife in their propaganda in order to forment the seeds of international revolution. That's just a fact.

Honestly wish @Rhood had kept going like he said he could. Would have been an interesting read for sure.

Nope, bad things happened in the past that Russia wasn't responsible for therefore bad things happening now Russia can't be responsible for.

That's how the world works, bub!

There's also the issue that they might have to acknowledge that the USSR under Lenin was more progressive than the US at the time. There's a really good reason marxism to this day still resonates with africans and african-americans.

There's also the issue that they might have to acknowledge that the USSR under Lenin was more progressive than the US at the time. There's a really good reason marxism to this day still resonates with africans and african-americans.

None of this happened.

The below is from a book and at length as one of the definitive sources on the history of Soviet foreign intelligence — The Sword and the Shield by Christopher Andrew and KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin:

"King was probably the only prominent American to be the target of active measures by both the FBI and the KGB. By the mid-1960s the claims by the [Communist Party of the USA] leadership that secret Party members within King’s entourage would be able to “guide” his policies had proved to be hollow. To the Centre’s dismay, King repeatedly linked the aims of the civil rights movement not to the alleged worldwide struggle against American imperialism but to the fulfillment of the American dream and “the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.”

[...]

Having given up hope of influencing King, the Centre aimed instead at replacing him with a more radical and malleable leader. In August 1967 the Centre approved an operational plan by the deputy head of Service A, Yuri Modin, former controller of the Magnificent Five, to discredit King and his chief lieutenants by placing articles in the African press, which could then be reprinted in American newspapers, portraying King as an “Uncle Tom” who was secretly receiving government subsidies to tame the civil rights movement and prevent it threatening the Johnson administration. While leading freedom marches under the admiring glare of worldwide television, King was allegedly in close touch with the President."

None of this happened.

The below is from a book and at length as one of the definitive sources on the history of Soviet foreign intelligence — The Sword and the Shield by Christopher Andrew and KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin:

"King was probably the only prominent American to be the target of active measures by both the FBI and the KGB. By the mid-1960s the claims by the [Communist Party of the USA] leadership that secret Party members within King’s entourage would be able to “guide” his policies had proved to be hollow. To the Centre’s dismay, King repeatedly linked the aims of the civil rights movement not to the alleged worldwide struggle against American imperialism but to the fulfillment of the American dream and “the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.”

[...]

Having given up hope of influencing King, the Centre aimed instead at replacing him with a more radical and malleable leader. In August 1967 the Centre approved an operational plan by the deputy head of Service A, Yuri Modin, former controller of the Magnificent Five, to discredit King and his chief lieutenants by placing articles in the African press, which could then be reprinted in American newspapers, portraying King as an “Uncle Tom” who was secretly receiving government subsidies to tame the civil rights movement and prevent it threatening the Johnson administration. While leading freedom marches under the admiring glare of worldwide television, King was allegedly in close touch with the President."

Lenin died in 1924 bruh.

Check out this account of Emilia Tynes-Mensah of the Soviet recruitment of african-americans pre-Stalin, it's actually pretty eye opening.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-black-russian-americans-20141119-story.html

Granted when Stalin took over all that went out the window, but you'd be hard pressed to say that it wasn't measures better than the US before that.

Once Stalin started purging and gave up on internationalism though, it became more of a propaganda point than an actual goal to be achieved.

What does this mean? We put criminals in prison. That's pretty extreme accountability. And it's an entirely separate issue. If you divert every discussion about bad cops or systemic problems in a town's police department with "what about criminals?," you're not really for holding police accountable, are you?

It means black lives don't seem to matter much to other black people.

How is violence in the black community a separate issue? That is why they are having more interactions with cops in the first place. Because there is a lot more crime there. Reduce crime and you will have less interaction with police.

Lenin died in 1924 bruh.

Check out this account of Emilia Tynes-Mensah of the Soviet recruitment of african-americans pre-Stalin, it's actually pretty eye opening.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-black-russian-americans-20141119-story.html

Granted when Stalin took over all that went out the window, but you'd be hard pressed to say that it wasn't measures better than the US before that.

Once Stalin started purging and gave up on internationalism though, it became more of a propaganda point than an actual goal to be achieved.
and to add newspapers attacks looks much more humane than killing the man himself, like what the US gov did and admit it later in the 1990s.

Oh yeah, I see black culture being all about communism. Bling Bling motherfucker.

Back