Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

Liberals seem to have a ‘hate America’ agenda. If you wanted to sow dischord and conflict as a Russian agent or whatever, all you’d need to do is observe and record.

Anybody on the far left or far right seems to have a "hate America" agenda, as you put it. They both seem to put out an equal amount of America-hate from their own political perspective. I can provide plenty of examples if you don't understand what I mean.

It seems like relatively moderate Americans are the patriotic ones. That swings from the left all the way to the right, but stops short of the far sides in each category. That group of people seems to have the most respect for American ideals and spew the least amount of anti-American rhetoric.

You are one of the top 3 dumbest people I have ever spoken with. I've been sort of polite about it up until now, but you've been riding around on a high horse long enough.

As long as you're done being polite, I think you should post a full "Seano's top 3 dumbest posters" list just for kicks.

As long as you're done being polite, I think you should post a full "Seano's top 3 dumbest posters" list just for kicks.
It will have to wait until one of them is disrespectful to me. I bitch a lot but I treat people with the same respect they show me. I don't care if people are dumb, its when dumb people start talking superiority.

It will have to wait until one of them is disrespectful to me. I bitch a lot but I treat people with the same respect they show me. I don't care if people are dumb, its when dumb people start talking superiority.

Drat. Fair enough.

Finding people being insulting is not all that difficult in here. A post on this page begins with, "You clueless Twat..." Lol. Then you read the post he's quoting and it's casting a fairly generalized, "If you say this, it's just because you're racist," net that is not any less insulting.

We are all insulting to some extent, but most of us don't really mean anything that harsh by it.

Drat. Fair enough.

Finding people being insulting is not all that difficult in here. A post on this page begins with, "You clueless Twat..." Lol. Then you read the post he's quoting and it's casting a fairly generalized, "If you say this, it's just because you're racist," net that is not any less insulting.

We are all insulting to some extent, but most of us don't really mean anything that harsh by it.
But when all you see from a poster is that guy calling people "dumb," its what you have to go on.

But when all you see from a poster is that guy calling people "dumb," its what you have to go on.

Of course, there are a lot of people on here that I don't even quote or respond to just because they don't really seem interested in anything except name calling. I know it has annoyed you in the past when I quote you, but it's because I respect you enough to want to hear what you have to say. There are a lot of posters here that post very often that I never engage with because it seems like a total waste of time.

Recognition that black people are being mistreated systemically by the cops?

They aren't being mistreated "systemically" by cops. Name one law that exists anywhere that exclusively targets blacks, or that is unfair to blacks.

The Russians are good impersonators I think they really have a school for KGB agents back in the day to study different cultures and learn their language so they can send in instigators to stir things up but this was back in the 70s when they are spreading Marxism to undermine Western and Pro Western countries

They aren't being mistreated "systemically" by cops. Name one law that exists anywhere that exclusively targets blacks, or that is unfair to blacks.

Shouldn't you be in Space heading for the Mars orbit?

Recognition that black people are being mistreated systemically by the cops?
Sort of like cops are being systemically mistreated by black people?

"Systemic" is a fluid concept....if we're in the mood to meaninglessly throw around academic buzzwords and concepts in service of political agendas.

Damn all those Russians remember seeing a few when BLM was trying to block that train during the superbowl last week. Tsk Tsk.

Shouldn't you be in Space heading for the Mars orbit?

Did that actually make sense to you when you typed it, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration and hope something intelligible comes out?

Did that actually make sense to you when you typed it, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration and hope something intelligible comes out?

It actually makes sense but it seems you are one of the quick insult type posters here sorry I ask you question.

It actually makes sense but it seems you are one of the quick insult type posters here sorry I ask you question.

It makes sense to you to ask if someone should be "in Space heading for the Mars orbit?"

Sorry, Rita Repulsa, but that made zero sense to me.

rzj2vt.gif

It makes sense to you to ask if someone should be "in Space heading for the Mars orbit?"

Sorry, Rita Repulsa, but that made zero sense to me.

rzj2vt.gif

Oh man I thought you work for Tesla

I've said this frequently - I never run across anyone in real life who holds the opinions that the WR is telling me all these liberal groups are holding. Turns out that might be because no one in real life is holding them and some people just consume too much internet. If this story is true, a lot of Americans are gullible idiots.

Bolded is a huge issue as the internet is a horrible place to get perspective on reality. This seems very prevelant on thd right as the group most likely to spend a significant portion of their time on the internet are young isolated white males who tend to hold right wing social views and who crave anger inducing information.

Back