Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

Unlike the far right, liberals have been voiceful in their recognition that Russia spreads propaganda made to look like it would be in their favor. Only the far right seem to fall for it and continue to deny Russian involvement when it's to their detriment.
The Alt-Right/Righwing GOP base would see no problem in Russian bots and trolls impersonating BLM, because, in their books, anything that hurts Black attempts at holding police accountable is good.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Russian bots and trolls to start impersonating Rightwingers, cause that would suddenly see the GOP base being concerned about Russian interference.

Not peeved at Russia for doing this, cause the US has being doing shit to Russia forever. Russians just returning the favor.

Except there really is a "blm" full of stupid fucking idiots..or were russian trolls behind their protests?

Guess who else is full of stupid fucking idiots? groups of people like you who can't discern the difference between plants within the movement, and what the actual movement stands for.

Guess who else is full of stupid fucking idiots? groups of people like you who can't discern the difference between plants within the movement, and what the actual movement stands for.
its not that I cant, its that I don't fucking care

its not that I cant, its that I don't fucking care

Exactly my point. no matter how legitimate the BLM movement is in general, you're still gonna hate their guts, just because they don't want to be shot by the very people who are supposed to be protecting them. Or maybe you hate them for a different reason?

You idiots who spew vitriol at the anthem kneelers, BLM, and basically any other person or movement who supports equality for people other than yourself, aren't fooling anyone.

we all know what your problem really is. It must suck to live a life hating entire groups of people, just because they look different than you. all that hate is hurting no one but yourself, my friend. Have fun with that life.

Exactly my point. no matter how legitimate the BLM movement is in general, you're still gonna hate their guts, just because they don't want to be shot by the very people who are supposed to be protecting them. Or maybe you hate them for a different reason?

You idiots who spew vitriol at the anthem kneelers, BLM, and basically any other person or movement who supports equality for people other than yourself, aren't fooling anyone.

we all know what your problem really is. It must suck to live a life hating entire groups of people, just because they look different than you. all that hate is hurting no one but yourself, my friend. Have fun with that life.
We have race equality in the US and have for decades. Class equality is a better argument and thats not exclusive to blacks or anyone else.

Thats my issue with the kneelers, blm etc. They pretend these issues are exclusive to them.

"Liberals trying to control morons with buzzwords like 'white'!"

Yeah, you know what Seano? I can see it. I can see how words could control what idiots think, very easily. Thanks for the demonstration.

If I ever find someone dumber than you, I'll ask them to do the same for you.

The ComebackKid and CinncyMMA give him a good run for his money

Russians aren't causing racial divide and rioting, liberals are.

The synchronicity amazes me sometimes.

Hot off the presses of the Order of Melchizedek:

Here is one that has a much different persuasion.

No

You are a few layers removed from the true cause of that.

You are one of the top 3 dumbest people I have ever spoken with. I've been sort of polite about it up until now, but you've been riding around on a high horse long enough.

All of your posts are broken english, with 0 regard to punctuation, that appear to be texted from some bumpy road somewhere. You make a 15 word post calling people dumb with spelling mistakes in it, for fucks sake. Every post of yours that I have seen today has the word dumb in it.
Look at this shit, your vocabulary consists of like 18 words-
http://forums.sherdog.com/search/102296991/?q=dumb&o=relevance&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=108853

Those two are more cartoon than poster, I'm still gonna give Seano the benefit of being an actual person. One who's just very naive and must be very, very white. Like 'his skin can no longer tolerate mild UV rays he's been inside so long'-white. The over-reaction to anything remotely liberal makes me think he's so white his parents have been unable to find him on clean sheets.

And I say that as an Irish German.

Youre a clueless twat. I guess you didn't read my other posts IN THIS THREAD. Sorry if I don't want to get on your fucking soapbox with you but like I said in my other post in this thread, I think there are better ways to implement institutional change than a protest or kneeling for that matter. You think the kick holder for the Bills gives a shit about why the team is kneeling? And while were at it what has kneeling accomplished other than create separation? Also, I live in a city where they got protesting and marching in the streets right LEO's and protesters in the streets together even TAKING PICTURES TOGETHER, and I felt pretty good about the direction my city was taking this..like it could be a template for others.

Right up until some mother fucker opened fire with an AR. I bet he used to make posts like yours before the baddest cop on the planet blew his ass up with a bot bomb.

Hey, fight the good fight brother.

You are one of the top 3 dumbest people I have ever spoken with. I've been sort of polite about it up until now, but you've been riding around on a high horse long enough.

All of your posts are broken english, with 0 regard to punctuation, that appear to be texted from some bumpy road somewhere. You make a 15 word post calling people dumb with spelling mistakes in it, for fucks sake. Every post of yours that I have seen today has the word dumb in it.
Look at this shit, your vocabulary consists of like 18 words-
http://forums.sherdog.com/search/102296991/?q=dumb&o=relevance&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=108853

Well you're dumb, what can I say. You say dumb things, you believe dumb things and you act dumb. There is no nice way of putting it. I post a link you disregard it, others post links and you do the same. You're obtuse and extremely ignorant on almost every single topic. There is no real discussion with people like you.

Keep hanging on those 1 letter typos. I'll live with it Seano.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.
Russian fakes. How do you tell the difference between fake Russian BLM groups and the real thing?

Well, those that act like domestic terrorists are the real thing.

Our own politicians have done this to us. Liberals have been exploiting and brainwashing minorities for decades.Thats what politics are today. Social outrage at the other side.
Liberals seem to have a ‘hate America’ agenda. If you wanted to sow dischord and conflict as a Russian agent or whatever, all you’d need to do is observe and record.

We have race equality in the US and have for decades. Class equality is a better argument and thats not exclusive to blacks or anyone else.

Thats my issue with the kneelers, blm etc. They pretend these issues are exclusive to them.

And that they're being shot in a vacuum. Nothing ever precipitates them being shot or dealt with. Its just a bunch of white racist cops mowing them down indiscriminately.

That's the glaring issue. Absolutely no sense of their own conduct resulting in shitty outcomes. The martyrs they pick make even the dimmest of bulbs go "wtf" ?

Let's not gloss over the fact that blacks account for @ 44% of police murders despite their population numbers.

Its not nearly as cut and dried as those frauds say.

More leftist than liberals I'd say. Leftists demand people are judged collectively according to their sex, race, sexual orientation, etc... Their character as an individual is irrelevant. The true racists. Repulsive scum.

Impersonating BLM members seems like a waste of time and money - no matter how hard you try, you're not going to come across as any more stupid or divisive than the real thing.

Back