Russian Wrestlers and PED's?

Since you are accusing me of being dense, showing your obvious lack of intelligence by resolting to insults to prove a point which should be discussed objectively, I see no reason to continue this discussion any further. Also, before you call somebody else dense, make sure you are not making blatantly obvious grammar mistakes in your own native language, it tends to void your argument and make you look a bit foolish.

As for me talking shit about Americans, I am a bit above petty patriotic squabbles, meaning that I have no reason to talk shit about anyone. I am just telling you to add objectivity to the argument and to shed your "murica" glasses, and to see professional sports for what they really are. What Russia has done is either horrible or understandable, depending on your moral compass. But just because Obama/America hasn't been caught funding doping for athletes yet, does not mean they are not doing it. It doesn't mean they are either. I am trying to illustrate the fact that these things always become blurred gray area discussions which have no point since they always tend to go in circles. Yes, Russia cheated, Russia was caught and Russia was punished. As was expected.

That is the point that I was trying to make. To avoid pointless discussions which do not bring anything other than pointless arguments. However, using your obviously very limited comprehension of your own native language, you start talking about your country not being perfect, about me talking shit about Americans and so on and so forth. That was neither the aim of my post, nor the intention behind the point I was trying to make. Take your county vs. country debates elsewhere, I have neither the patience nor the wish to engage in them.
Russia was given a honorary slap on the wrist so that the IOC wouldn't lose the money from Russia participating. And honestly I was being objective. you're backtracking and there was nothing of it being a "grey" issue in what you said. You said people were ignoring it because Americans have cheated too.You neither said or implied more.

And I love how you are blatantly ignoring the fact that Americans were also caught doping many times, and have had their medals taken away. Don't be the pot calling the kettle black. The Russians have been punished for their cheating by having more than half of their Olympic team taken out of the Olympics, which is the correct way to handle cheaters. But if you think that your athletes are not doping as well, you live in a very comfortable bubble, sheltered and hidden from reality.
Which American wrestlers have had their medal taken away from doping? This is a thread about wrestlers, not track athletes.

I understand your point about the tech, especially electronic and digital. I've read and heard similar things from people who were alive and in similar sectors during the cold war. The big example being their aircraft having tube electronics. Which is why I was surprised when I first read about their sports science but everything I've read and researched validates that their sports science was cutting edge and they bought or stole what they couldn't develop on their own. And honestly when you really get honest about how embarrassingly better the Soviet intelligence was during the majority of the cold war. It doesn't surprise me that they'd be able to steal most of what they needed from private companies

Fair enough, medicine definitely isn't my area of expertise, and the analogy with electronics might well not have applied to PED's. Certainly interesting if you're right.

Anyone can look at obvious roiders and see that they are roided up.
Can you look at Brian Ortega and see that he takes roids? I have team mates who don't take steroids, don't lift weights and where more muscular and taller then him from just doing sport jiu jitsu.

004_Brian_Ortega_vs_Mike_de_la_Torre_gallery_post.0.jpg

How is the eye test supposed to catch steroid usage in the guy on the picture above?

His left (our right) nipple seems a little puffy. Ripped guys with hardly noticible Gyno is a give away. Ortega is such an ectomorph he'd have to be on the seventies east German, Russian type steroids that was blamed for eventually killing bodybuilders in the 80's and 90's

Last edited:
I love how every non american is trying or using every single argument they can to avoid the fact that the Russian state, sport governing body, intelligence services and doping officials have been CAUGHT not just covering up but have had it said by one of the whistle blowers "they believe in science not people" as well as giving it to them

I've read you and dirty holts takes on a lot of wrestling related topics on this forum. If Burroughs was wrestling injured that's one thing.

but he got owned by a guy he has owned and that fucker ...I'll just say it Guidev was roided to the got damn gills against Burroughs that's why I'm salty.

I'm a big Burroughs fan because (the arguable cockiness aside) he's a class act on and off the mat.

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking this, dude easily stuffed and shut down everything Jordan was trying with relative ease IMO. The close ups showing his physique made me think of how some MMA fighters look on the juice like Reem and what the look like off the gear.

Agree totally with kill kill's assessment

So you don't think Jordan wouldn't take ped as well. Americans have cheated as well in the Olympics.

duhhh ofcourse russians are cheats weve seen it as early as rocky 4 with ivan drago in 85 come on people

Like Holt said earlier.... what wrestlers have been busted.. and what evidence is there our government has both provided and covered it up.

Wait you believe in the goverment?

Wait you believe in the goverment?
Um no.. but there's been rumors and theories the Russian government had been sponsoring doping for years... not do in the US... like I said earlier it's interesting how people won't believe it if it's americans who say it

Um no.. but there's been rumors and theories the Russian government had been sponsoring doping for years... not do in the US... like I said earlier it's interesting how people won't believe it if it's americans who say it

Thats it, America hasn't always been truthful lol

Back