Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

further confirms Pee Pee tape is real.

it seems like Russia didnt just have a hand in Trumps campaign, they had a hand in the Brexit campaign also
Leave. EU faces new questions over contacts with Russia
MPs say latest revelations show Arron Banks and Andy Wigmore may have misled parliament

A leader of the Leave.EU campaign suggested sending a “message of support” to the Russian ambassador after the then foreign secretary made a speech that was critical of Russia, documents seen by the Observer suggest.

The material also appears to show that Andy Wigmore, spokesman for the Leave.EU campaign and the business partner of Arron Banks, the biggest funder of Brexit, passed confidential legal documents to high-ranking officials at the Russian embassy and then denied it to parliament.

The documents related to George Cottrell, an aide to Nigel Farage who was with him on the campaign trail for Donald Trump in July 2016. Cottrell was arrested by the FBI and charged with 21 counts of money laundering, bribery and wire fraud.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/leave-eu-russia-arron-banks-andy-wigmore

and its looking like all of this was co-ordinated with cambridge analytica

The argument that Crimea is Russian because everyone there speaks Russian is interesting, seeing how the US speaks English.

Russia is more important to have as an ally than Ukraine. If Ukraine really want Crimea back then just take it back, what do you want from us? Fight your own battles and stop being a baby.

But state TV is a reliable propagation tool of the things a dictator says and believes. It's also a great insight into the things he believes he has accomplished.
All of those are assumptions. The prudent thing to do would be to dismiss everything outright.

All of those are assumptions. The prudent thing to do would be to dismiss everything outright.

That's never the prudent thing to do. In fact, that is a remarkably stupid course of action. The prudent thing to do is examine the evidence and open investigations where necessary.

Strategically it makes sense to ally with Russia and prepare for China to cut off the exports. If China stopped selling the USA stuff there wouldn’t be anymore stuff.

Funny thing about that. I searched for info and admitted I was wrong. You should try that one day. For all of us.
Yup, we both searched for that info the same day. I 'member.

it seems like Russia didnt just have a hand in Trumps campaign, they had a hand in the Brexit campaign also
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/leave-eu-russia-arron-banks-andy-wigmore

and its looking like all of this was co-ordinated with cambridge analytica
Yes but Hillary also where is the evidence even though it's not really a crime and nobody cares so
tenor.gif

According to census on wikipedia going back around 120 years Crimea has had a Russian majority in all that time both ethnic and in language. I think it's only right that it belongs to Russia as the people side with them over Ukraine's Obama backed regime change government.

West wont recognise the elections because they know too well all those Russians aren't going to vote against their country. Democracy, human rights etc only mean something when it suits their interests. They've lost their credibility.

As for the state TV's comments so what? Unless there is direct proof that Trump is somehow controlled b y Russians then it means nothing. Israeli politician often brag how they control congress.

Has it ever occurred to you that the fact that they openly brag about puppeteering the US government perhaps speaks to their confidence about the stupidity of average Americans (as demonstrated by their pathological inability to apply critical thinking when it comes to politics)?

Hiding in plain sight is easy when the mob refuses to entertain the possibility of being manipulated (which Americans largely do, due to the fact that on average they know less than nothing about what's going on in or around their country)

You haven't done anything but shitpost dredd. The question stands. What is the significance of the charges thus far?

Yep, that sounds like a question alright. Once that's not intended to produce an answer, but to minimize and mislead. I'm so glad you chose to include me in your intellectually dishonest bullshit as you try to deflect people's thoughts away from the historically staggering nature of so many serious charges of Trump staff and associates from such a short investigation.

Yep, that sounds like a question alright. Once that's not intended to produce an answer, but to minimize and mislead.

Asking the significance of the charges thus far is an attempt to minimize and mislead from what exactly? The charges? Wasnt it you that brought them up? How can I mislead you from your point by asking about your point?

Back