Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

Hey. Did you try looking at these so-called suspicious activities for yourself?
Weird that as much as it has been investigated, there are no charges..

Uh, yeah, there have been charges. Try to keep up.

Why do people get in these discussions when they haven’t followed anything?! Mind bottling.

What are the charges? Are they from before Trump?

13 Russians charged with interfering in our election to HELP Trump. Oh and check out this post of Joe’s....

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/142204441/

When you’re done going over all the links in that post, tell me more about there not being any Russian collusion. If you can call this investigation a ‘witch hunt’ after reading all that, you’re an idiot.

13 Russians charged with interfering in our election to HELP Trump. Oh and check out this post of Joe’s....

When you’re done going over all the links in that post, tell me more about there not being any Russian collusion. If you can call this investigation a ‘witch hunt’ after reading all that, you’re an idiot.

Tell me how they helped. Then tell me the criminal part.

Uh, yeah, there have been charges. Try to keep up.

Why do people get in these discussions when they haven’t followed anything?! Mind bottling.

Am I not keeping up? The charges related to Trump are?

What are the charges and when are they from?

You're the idiot if you read that and think Trump got elected because of it.

He doesn't have a clue, just as not one of those links prove anything he prays daily to somehow tell a tale they will never tell. That dude, like many here, is a loon.

He doesn't have a clue, just as not one of those links prove anything he prays daily to somehow tell a tale they will never tell. That dude, like many here, is a loon.

Shit is ridiculous. But people here will just go with it and think it's true.

Yeah, but American interests and Israel's interests coincide.

fry_squinting.gif

No it's cool. You always tell people that someone is a Russian agent on public television.

Who were these guys working for at the time the charges are from?

Already did. Did you not read the links? The criminal part would be the the crimes they were charged with.

Am I not keeping up? The charges related to Trump are?

His campaign manager is sitting in a jail cell right now for contacting witnesses and trying to get them to lie. Does that "relate to Trump" enough for you? Or do you want me to detail the 30 year relationship him and that guy had?

What are the charges and when are they from?

Serious question, can you read? I've never met a literate adult who had this many questions.... immediately after having those questions answered.

You're the idiot if you read that and think Trump got elected because of it.

Coming from you, that's really heavy. I mean you're what, 5 replies deep to the same post without addressing A SINGLE FACT IN ANY OF THE LINKS? Clearly you're a man who stays focused on reality....

I'm sorry, did you have something to say about all the information I posted? Or are you just commenting to comment, because ultimately you don't have a god damn thing to say about the evidence?

That's what I thought.

Who were these guys working for at the time the charges are from?

His campaign manager? He was working for Trump. Or did you mean his personal lawyer? He was working for Trump. Or were you talking about the 13 russians charged with trying to interfere in the election? It's so hard to be sure who you're talking about, what with all the charges, indictments and plea deals the investigation has already produced.

But tell me more about this witch hunt, you two products of Cambridge Anal....

Already did. Did you not read the links? The criminal part would be the the crimes they were charged with.

His campaign manager is sitting in a jail cell right now for contacting witnesses and trying to get them to lie. Does that "relate to Trump" enough for you? Or do you want me to detail the 30 year relationship him and that guy had?

Serious question, can you read? I've never met a literate adult who had this many questions.... immediately after having those questions answered.

Coming from you, that's really heavy. I mean you're what, 5 replies deep to the same post without addressing A SINGLE FACT IN ANY OF THE LINKS? Clearly you're a man who stays focused on reality....

I'm sorry, did you have something to say about all the information I posted? Or are you just commenting to comment, because ultimately you don't have a god damn thing to say about the evidence?

That's what I thought.

His campaign manager? He was working for Trump. Or did you mean his personal lawyer? He was working for Trump. Or were you talking about the 13 russians charged with trying to interfere in the election? It's so hard to be sure who you're talking about, what with all the charges, indictments and plea deals the investigation has already produced.

You're still clueless.
The charges are from before the Trump campaign. You investigate a politician enough, you're gonna find dirt.

Where is the Trump Russia bullshit?
You're reaching bitch. And insinuating I can't read isn't helping you look less stupid.

That's what I thought.

I think you're trash fake news. Show me someone that was charged for something during the Trump campaign.

Gee, who should I believe. The Sherdogger who said that this government-sponsored news show is their Jerry Springer...

102qced.jpg

... or the woman who's job it is to analyze Russian media.

Gee, that's a tough one.

(You should have said it was their version of Fox News. Remember that the next time you try to deflect.)

You have no idea how retarded you are right now.... <45><45><45>

The bitch should get fired for doing such a shitty job too.

Back