Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

But state TV is a reliable propagation tool of the things a dictator says and believes. It's also a great insight into the things he believes he has accomplished.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

American interests and Israel's interests coincide.

tenor.gif

I'm surprised you disagree. It's a legitimate argument to say they shouldn't coincide, but I hope you're not saying they don't coincide now. The two countries policies are so tangled after fifty years that it would take decades for America to extricate itself and find a different route through middle east politics; especially since the Saudis are absolutely terrible allies.

I'm surprised you disagree. It's a legitimate argument to say they shouldn't coincide, but I hope you're not saying they don't coincide now. The two countries policies are so tangled after fifty years that it would take decades for America to extricate itself and find a different route through middle east politics; especially since the Saudis are absolutely terrible allies.
I'm not saying we don't structure our policy to help Israel, I'm saying that our national interests don't actually match up with theirs. We would be much better off to force them into a real peace deal with Palestine, and align ourselves more closely with Iran.

We should drop SA's hoe ass off at the corner as well.

I'm not saying we don't structure our policy to help Israel, I'm saying that our national interests don't actually match up with theirs. We would be much better off to force them into a real peace deal with Palestine, and align ourselves more closely with Iran.

We should drop SA's hoe ass off at the corner as well.

I agree with you. But I think you'll agree that America's policies are tied to Israel and it's not in America's interests to see its policies fail. And these interests/policies are tied to Israel in a way that Russia, America's enemy, are absolutely not.

I agree with you. But I think you'll agree that America's policies are tied to Israel and it's not in America's interests to see its policies fail. And these interests/policies are tied to Israel in a way that Russia, America's enemy, are absolutely not.
The relationships are vastly different, I agree.

But, I don't think we have important policies tied to Israel. Not important for the American people, anyway.

So the fact that the US Navy brings back the second fleet in the Atlantic to counter Russia is just smoke and mirrors? A fleet that was disbanded by the messiah nevertheless. I also assume that the cold war-era air base in Iceland that is currently being restored will be merely a fueling station for the evil ruskies and not a base that will be used to monitor the red scare?

So the fact that the US Navy brings back the second fleet in the Atlantic to counter Russia is just smoke and mirrors? A fleet that was disbanded by the messiah nevertheless. I also assume that the cold war-era air base in Iceland that is currently being restored will be merely a fueling station for the evil ruskies and not a base that will be used to monitor the red scare?

Trump has done everything in his power to help Putin. You are imagining things if you think these events are going to be any different.

Whew, glad you're ok. The thread temporarily got less stupid so I was worried the Jewish supremacists got you.

You are soooo ridiculous. I don't even know how you still have an account here.

Have you seen your own posts? The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is shitposting?

You shit post with zero facts. You pick the most ridiculous headlines and claim them as your own to get views.

Do you honestly think that Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected?
Back it up with facts.

Have you seen your own posts? The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is shitposting?

You are the most shit posting trash piece I've ever seen here.

Where are the Trump indictments?

The folks he was associated with are being charged with shit that predated them being involved with Trump and most of them were involved with Obama and Hillary at the time of the charges.

You are the most shit posting trash piece I've ever seen here.

Where are the Trump indictments?

The folks he was associated with are being charged with shit that predated them being involved with Trump and most of them were involved with Obama and Hillary at the time of the charges.

Sounds like you need to reread some info. You got the bad kind, from Trumptards.

You shit post with zero facts. You pick the most ridiculous headlines and claim them as your own to get views.

I've had morons accuse me of pandering for likes, but this is a new one.

Do you honestly think that Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected?
Back it up with facts.

Try reading the OP some time. Thanks.

I've had morons accuse me of pandering for likes, but this is a new one.

Try reading the OP some time. Thanks.

And the ridiculousness continues.
Russia said they control Trump. And apparently they never lie or use propaganda.

They said it, it's true.
Everyone else is stupid except this guy.

And the ridiculousness continues.
Russia said they control Trump. And apparently they never lie or use propaganda.

They said it, it's true.
Everyone else is stupid except this guy.

Hey, here's an idea, did you try reading the OP? You didn't, did you? You have no idea there are literally dozens of links regarding suspicious activity between Trump and the Russians in the OP, do you?

You're too stupid to exist, but no one would program a bot this stupid, either. I'm stumped.

I want to know how to tell when it's actually true and when it's 'propaganda'.

Does it depend on who's involved and which news station it is?

Hey, here's an idea, did you try reading the OP? You didn't, did you? You have no idea there are literally dozens of links regarding suspicious activity between Trump and the Russians in the OP, do you?

You're too stupid to exist, but no one would program a bot this stupid, either. I'm stumped.

Hey. Did you try looking at these so-called suspicious activities for yourself?
Weird that as much as it has been investigated, there are no charges.

I would like to see these links. I want you to make me look stupid by showing me how Trump was involved with Russia hacking the election you absolute retard.

Back