Russian collusion found, NYT:American Spies Gave $100,000 to Russian Selling Material on Trump

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BERLIN — After months of secret negotiations, a shadowy Russian bilked American spies out of $100,000 last year, promising to deliver stolen National Security Agency cyberweapons in a deal that he insisted would also include compromising material on President Trump, according to American and European intelligence officials.
The cash, delivered in a suitcase to a Berlin hotel room in September, was intended as the first installment of a $1 million payout, according to American officials, the Russian and communications reviewed by The New York Times.

https://archive.is/TsP7O

You can’t make this shit up...

So, it looks like you guys never actually cared about Russian collusion.

SAD!

Seriously though, y’all are gonna look like fools when all this is said and done. I hope you enjoy Russia being thrown in your face for a decade.

BERLIN — After months of secret negotiations, a shadowy Russian bilked American spies out of $100,000 last year, promising to deliver stolen National Security Agency cyberweapons in a deal that he insisted would also include compromising material on President Trump, according to American and European intelligence officials.
The cash, delivered in a suitcase to a Berlin hotel room in September, was intended as the first installment of a $1 million payout, according to American officials, the Russian and communications reviewed by The New York Times.

https://archive.is/TsP7O

You can’t make this shit up...
Gonna guess you didnt read the article before linking it and are relying on some else's description?

Yeah, shocking that Bob Geese didn't read his own articke.

Quick, pm quigly downnunder for an interpretation

You know your name has been on the bottom of this page the whole time

“Fuck.. I have no idea and nobody will pm me to tell me what to think...I’m out”

Trotsky

Yeah I saw you finally left the page

Gonna guess you didnt read the article before linking it and are relying on some else's description?
Well, you do have to make it all the way down to the third paragraph.

Wow. The Geese Man just completely fucked himself here. LOL.

Guaranteed, did not read the article. I won't even quote it and spoil the fun. Just fantastic self ownage. Bookmarked for end of year consideration.

The United States intelligence officials said they cut off the deal because they were wary of being entangled in a Russian operation to create discord inside the American government.

Lmfao as the liberals on this forum, in all their glorious anti-Russian hysteria, fall into this exact trap.

Lmfao as the liberals on this forum, in all their glorious anti-Russian hysteria, fall into this exact trap.
Posters on Sherdog are creating discord inside the American government by becoming entangled with Russians?

The be all and end all of Trumps defence "I know you are but what am I"?

PS, great read, further confirmation of the
P-P-POTUS.

PPS, just out of curiosity TS, are you one of the 10s of thousands of Russian troll accounts that helped get the Orange colored serial sexual assaulter get elected? It would explain the contents of your posts and why English appears to be your second language.

Last edited:
Posters on Sherdog are creating discord inside the American government by becoming entangled with Russians?
team sports nubby, when you defend a position, person or as this board goes guilt by association

Do you feel better about yourself? I’m sure you thought you were being clever but you come off as a raging cunt.

Back