Russian Athletes allegedly denied visas by US

If these guys have harder times going to the western world it might be an opportunity for bigger Russian orgs/Eastern Euro orgs, 1C, and Rizin to pick up serious talent.

Russia testing new missiles.......

=

No Russians entering our country .

Politics suck

Russia testing new missiles.......

=

No Russians entering our country .

Politics suck
If you are nor joking seems like you are a bit ignorant. Last year, Russia asked 755 American diplomats (and staff, it seems) to leave. It's not a big secret that now waiting time for interview in Russia has extended (as they say it in Russian wikipedia) and I think it was American embassy, as I wrote on previous page, that informed Russian citizens that they allowed to go to other countries and ask for American visa there.

So long as the homeboy Teddy gets to America for the Bellator fight next month, it's all good!

I thought Frodo was denied a visa because he used to train in a gym where known terrorists also train. Seems like a legitimate reason.

Funny how Russia is getting scapegoated on PEDs now. Do you think Americans prior to this scandal competed clean vs juiced up Russians?
A lot, if not all, top Russian wrestlers are from the Caucasus, a very troubled area regarding Islamic radicalism and terrorism. I wouldn't be surprised if their Visa were denied because of some direct or indirect connections.

Last edited:
Back