Russian aggression in the UK

so over xmas dinner I had a quick chat with my grandfather some of which involved the UKs relationship with Russia.

He put forward a compelling (and quite frankly worrying) argument that war is on the cards.

Since Trump seems to want to side with Putin, and the UK is soon to leave the EU, Britain will soon be totally alone and more isolated than ever before.

What is stopping Russia from invading the UK?

Discuss

Weak thread title. Where's the aggression?

Trump's got our back. He doesn't want his golf course to become a war zone

So you're reporting him for a typical War Room post?:)

when i came on here, i didnt report anyone. ever.

but that aint mutual. so fuck that.

this kind of shit shouldnt be allowed to stand as a typical comment. ts has an asian looking avatar that could well be his own pic and the comment is completely out of the blue and would get the poster arrested in the uk if posted in his own name.

the poster has a head up and i owned that i did it. let him delete the offending comment if he has the decency to do so. this aint advertised as a right wing hate sight and comment is 100 yards over that line.

im not discussing it further.

this kind of shit shouldnt be allowed to stand as a typical comment. ts has an asian looking avatar that could well be his own pic and the comment is completely out of the blue and would get the poster arrested in the uk if posted in his own name.

the poster has a head up and i owned that i did it. let him delete the offending comment if he has the decency to do so. this aint advertised as a right wing hate sight and comment is 100 yards over that line.

Lol, I was joking, man.:)

I missed the offending comment. How bad was it?

There wasn't one? So typical ctrl-left bullshit trying to tell you what you can and can't say?

There wasn't one? So typical ctrl-left bullshit trying to tell you what you can and can't say?

it got deleted dude, and its not allowed for me to discuss it. ill pm you.

it got deleted dude, and its not allowed for me to discuss it. ill pm you.

It's OK. There's stupid stuff said on both sides. No need for pm. I'm sure it was bad and don't need to see it.

I actually didn't see other side only your reply.

Maybe because his was deleted?

Still, from your reply it was probably pretty bad.

We can do better than that and just argue without that kind of shit.

Yeah I thought it was a bit strong to be honest. Lol

It's OK. There's stupid stuff said on both sides. No need for pm. I'm sure it was bad and don't need to see it.

I actually didn't see other side only your reply.

Maybe because his was deleted?

Still, from your reply it was probably pretty bad.

We can do better than that and just argue without that kind of shit.

peace.

so over xmas dinner I had a quick chat with my grandfather some of which involved the UKs relationship with Russia.

He put forward a compelling (and quite frankly worrying) argument that war is on the cards.

Since Trump seems to want to side with Putin, and the UK is soon to leave the EU, Britain will soon be totally alone and more isolated than ever before.

What is stopping Russia from invading the UK?

Discuss

Tell him that he's mixing up the EU with NATO

Yeah I thought it was a bit strong to be honest. Lol

your grandads still nuts bruvs. :)

jk. hopefully his fears will be assuaged by the fact the uk has a top notch military, a blue water navy that can remain undetectable and still level half the planet, even after that fact if the uk is destroyed, and russians are buying up half of london, so i dont see chelsea fc getting nuked any time soon.

chelsea-owner-roman-abramovich-1448972883-800.jpg

as long as he is watching football matches, you are safe to say we aint at war with russia.

yeah basically, uk is one of a handful of nations on the planet with a guaranteed fatal second strike.

the nuclear subs are invisible and effectively invincible. (you cant take out the mainland and the invisible nuclear subs at the same time). the uk also has 200 nuclear weapons, and if you take out the mainland and completely level the entire united kingdom, you still have vanguard class subs firing 40 warheads at your capitals and major cities from unknown locations anywhere on the planet.

The missiles are 13 metres (44 ft) long, weighs 58.5 tons (130,000 lb), has a range of 11,300 kilometres (7,000 mi), a top speed of over 21,600 km/h (13,400 mph) (Mach 17.4) and a CEP accuracy to within "a few feet".[37] It navigates using an inertial guidance system combined with star-sighting, and is not dependent on the American-run Global Positioning System (GPS).

The British Trident warheads are capable of selective yield, ranging from under a kiloton up to the full yield of 100 kt (around 7 x hiroshima).

nuclear rain guaranteed.

Last edited:
Back