Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

Do you honestly believe a 1980s nerve agent couldnt be reproduced in a US lab?

Im not saying thats what happened, but to point to that as proof it was russia, what a joke. You people are idiots.

There is no piss video my god youre gullible.

So... the CIA fabricated Russian nerve agents to kill a double agent that was supplying them with information...

I think you're onto something!

If you ever criticized Obama for making America look weak you should slap yourself across the face for this comment.

Don't recall that I did. In fact, I'm usually one of the more outspoken anti-war posters here. You'll find me pretty consistently advocating a mix of diplomacy, sanctions, and minding our own fucking business. But you keep talking tough with other people's money and lives.

Instead of magical what-if's where the scenario is reversed and brought back in time, let's just answer this...

Do you think Russia is more or less likely to outright threaten our allies with nukes while Trump is president?

Consider that Russia threatened the UK because they came to a conclusion that Trump already disagrees with before you answer.

It's really not that hard to see. Russia's feeling incredibly emboldened now that the 1 super-power who held them in check is now working towards their best interests.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Tell us exactly what you think will happen next.

You're a cuck. Like for real.

This is what cuck behavior really is.

Thousands of UK and commonwealth troops have died for our interests in this past century. They've earned our support for the next millennium.

Fuck you.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

They've walked with us for the most part. Same with Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Relationship

Yeah. Like I said, wake me up when something other than posturing takes place. In the meantime, I expect anyone threatening Russia to be met with counter-threats. If you think we should escalate the situation with threats of our own that's your opinion.

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.
Has nothing to do with Trump or America. This is between Britain and Russia.

Don't recall that I did. In fact, I'm usually one of the more outspoken anti-war posters here. You'll find me pretty consistently advocating a mix of diplomacy, sanctions, and minding our own fucking business. But you keep talking tough with other people's money and lives.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Tell us exactly what you think will happen next.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Yeah. Like I said, wake me up when something other than posturing takes place. In the meantime, I expect anyone threatening Russia to be met with counter-threats. If you think we should escalate the situation with threats of our own that's your opinion.

Walks like a cuck, quacks like a cuck.

Has nothing to do with Trump or America. This is between Britain and Russia.

This isn't true.

Putin killed a double agent that was released in a prisoner exchange between the US and Russia.

The man killed was our agent, he was just living in the UK.

Remember her?

Anna+Chapman+Anna+Chapman+Maxim+Shoot+1PFUv72HC4hl.jpg

1. Russia isuspected of murdering someone in the UK
2. The UK threatens Russia
3. Russia threatens the UK
4. ??????
5. Trump's fault

Mentioning nuclear weapons to a country that has a strong alliance with the U.S. would not happen under normal circumstances. This shit has gone too far. Our standing in the world is taking a massive blow and Trumpsters taking it, no lube.

Personally, I feel they were most emboldened by their invasion of the Ukraine and annexation of Crimea with very little western opposition. They’ve been posturing ever since.

They weren't threatening our allies with nukes at the same time our president was agreeing with them after Crimea, so I'm gonna assume it was something else....

1. Russia isuspected of murdering someone in the UK
2. The UK threatens Russia
3. Russia threatens the UK
4. ??????
5. Trump's fault

More like

1. Russia kills a spy in the UK with a deadly nerve agent that also gravely injured a police officer.
2. The UK points the finger at Russia for using WMD's on it's soil
3. Russia says "don't threaten me I'll nuke you"
4. Trump disagrees with the UK and fires his Secretary of State after he publicly agreed with the UK by blaming Russia for the attack.
5. The conclusion anyone with eyes will reach is "Russia is feeling bold enough to threaten our allies with nukes because they know they've got our president in their pocket right now"

Meh. Talk is cheap. The moment the Russians actually use Nukes, the Motherland gets anally raped with a glow in the dark dildo, and they know it.

Yeah and the entire planet and all it’s people will suffer.

But I guess if you take that as a win you’ll be quite happy

So... the CIA fabricated Russian nerve agents to kill a double agent that was supplying them with information...

I think you're onto something!

Im saying we dont know exactly what the motive was or who was behind it.

Solid reasoning for not agreeing. And you totally got me on claiming I can predict the future, too....

Pretty weak shit in this thread Cubo.

5. The conclusion anyone with eyes will reach is "Russia is feeling bold enough to threaten our allies with nukes because they know they've got our president in their pocket right now"
Seems like on every other issue where Trump was shown to be weak, he has put up a PR fight against it, even if his actions were ultimately toothless. Not the case with Putin. Makes you wonder...

didn't may threaten russia yesterday with hard consequences? it's essentially the same.

It was a different US President when someone was assassinated by Russia on foreign soil.

Jesus fucking christ it's like talking to toddlers when trying to communicate with Trump fans around here...

Did I say they were emboldened to commit the attack by Trump's support, or that they were emboldened to respond to the UK in this manner because of Trump's support?

Try to follow what's being said.

You're a cuck. Like for real.

This is what cuck behavior really is.

Thousands of UK and commonwealth troops have died for our interests in this past century. They've earned our support for the next millennium.

Fuck you.
What do you think we should do? Nuke Russia?

This is classic, the whole world tells us to fuck ourselves for the last year and a half and now its all "America, where are you?"

If Russia threatens our allies in Europe, we'll be there. You're just throwing a tantrum.

Im saying we dont know exactly what the motive was or who was behind it.

I'm saying British and US intelligence services are way more qualified to make that determination than you and are making that determination off exponentially more data than you'll ever have access to and you're basically a jack ass.

Move to Russia if you love Putin so much. Do us all a favor.

Ivan would love another suka like you.

This is classic, the whole world tells us to fuck ourselves for the last year and a half and now its all "America, where are you?"

If Russia threatens our allies in Europe, we'll be there. You're just throwing a tantrum.

How about we start with the leader of our country condemning Russia for threatening one of our closest allies with nukes?

Do you think that'd be a good idea?

I think the President shouldn't be sticking his head in the sand over this and then firing the SoS the next day.

Perhaps a show of solidarity with our most important ally on Earth?

That should be step one, right?

I'm saying British and US intelligence services are way more qualified to make that determination than you and are making that determination off exponentially more data than you'll ever have access to and you're basically a jack ass.

Move to Russia if you love Putin so much. Do us all a favor.

Ivan would love another suka like you.
you sound so smart. qualified to replace pompeo. why are you wasting your time on sherdog?

How about we start with the leader of our country condemning Russia for threatening one of our closest allies with nukes?

Do you think that'd be a good idea?
But lets not wait and see what he says first.

This is your thought on this .....

Gtfo
You'd have to be too stupid to type in order take the rhetoric from Russia seriously. I honestly feel bad for you if you are uneducated enough to believe 1. The UK will do anything besides make foolish, empty threats and 2. Russia truly gives a fuck that some weak bitches with no spine saying incendiary things are anything more than bitch-made talking heads.

Cliffs- if you believe this is a true threat of using nukes you're the dippiest of the dipshits. That retard Joy Behar's comments are more relevant to world events than this.

Back