Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

The UK should disarm since it's going to be taken over by Asians. You don't want Asians with nukes. Asians are an unstable bunch.

Nuke those who insult Islam!
muslim-protest1.jpg

Sure, some response, mostly finding out for sure rather than saying you're going to "strike back" because something is "likely". For sure if they'd killed a bunch of civilians, obviously the US would support any actions, but this does not seem appropriate for the US to intervene or issue any threats ourselves.

How do you know British intelligence isn't correct with their findings?

3 British civilians are in critical condition right now from the gas attack.

From reading this thread, Trump has convinced his cult that they should trust Putin over UK and USA intelligence. You need to remove your heads from your asses, good God how far can this go with you people. Everyone in the world, and USA government is bad, but not Putin. Its so odd.

I am a Republican but this recent trend from people on the right also concerns me somewhat as well. So called patriots who seem to trust known enemies more than valued NATO allies. We literally wouldn't even trade with the Soviet bloc 20 years ago, these people are not our allies. Do you people take any notice of what goes on in the UN security council with them constantly vetoing us and trying to piss us off at every turn. What about in Syria, Ukraine, Georgia, etc?

I'm not pro war with anyone but let's be clear who is not on 'our side'. If you trust RT and the propaganda network of a near totalitarian dictator over your own side it's time to ask the question whether you have become a fifth columnist or a traitor?

I am a Republican but this recent trend from people on the right also concerns me somewhat as well. So called patriots who seem to trust known enemies more than valued NATO allies. We literally wouldn't even trade with the Soviet bloc 20 years ago, these people are not our allies. Do you people take any notice of what goes on in the UN security council with them constantly vetoing us and trying to piss us off at every turn. What about in Syria, Ukraine, Georgia, etc?

I'm not pro war with anyone but let's be clear who is not on 'our side'. If you trust RT and the propaganda network of a near totalitarian dictator over your own side it's time to ask the question whether you have become a fifth columnist or a traitor?

You should be more worried about the diversity and multiculturalists that manufacture drugs like America doesn't have a culture.

We have already done it with North Korea.

You seem smart at times, then you say shit like this. You don't see the difference? Between threatening a dying country and Russia?

Libertarian my ass.

Assuming China would go along with such a proposal, is it a simple matter of the other UNSC member voting on it?
It's not feasible. Every permanent member and 2/3 total are required I think.

You seem smart at times, then you say shit like this. You don't see the difference? Between threatening a dying country and Russia?

Libertarian my ass.
I just don't need to see a stupid war of words. I can already see the memes of Trump threatening North Korea.

I just don't need to see a stupid war of words. I can already see the memes of Trump threatening North Korea.

You are absolutely gone.....the bit of respect I had for you is eroding. You are spitting out bullshit.

Hate to call you out on this but it is you and people like you that likely got Trump elected. You misjudged the danger of Trump winning.
Tell that to the people who voted for Hillary over Bernie in the primary.

You are absolutely gone.....the bit of respect I had for you is eroding. You are spitting out bullshit.
WTF? I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying or something.

I'm not saying we shouldn't condemn Russia. I would just prefer we do so tactfully. I don't want to see this another shit storm of nonsense.

Imagine if this starts off WW3....

Russia getting a little too brazen for their own good.
Agreed.

Whats scarier is I don't think this threat gets made if there wasn't absolute certainty that it would't be challenged.
Classic bullying like this needs to be answered (diplomatically of cours).

Meanwhile, it does feel intense. And the IRL doomsday clock is at:

There's all sorts of headlines about the UK threatening Russia over the last week. That's fine if you agree with the threats. Doesn't change the fact they did it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia...ing-britain-therea-may-extensive-retaliation/

This part is fuckin' rich.

US has murdered more than one of its citizens on the soil other sovereign nation. Somehow bombing them is ok but poisoning isn't? And in our case it's a fact whereas the UK merely says it's "highly likely".

Personally I think it's naive to take government at its word. That view is backed up by America's strong regard for due process. So present some evidence and/or make a move. Or shall we just sabre-rattle a little to let them commie bastards know their place?
Wait a second, lol. Are you seriously "whattabouting" the UK calling this aggression? In your mind they shouldn't do that or they're deserving of a nuclear threat. You should go join the Space Force. I though you Librarytarians were supposed to have a finely-tuned understanding of nonaggression.

WTF? I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying or something.

I'm not saying we shouldn't condemn Russia. I would just prefer we do so tactfully. I don't want to see this another shit storm of nonsense.

tenor.gif

The UK should stick to protecting Muslim pedophiles, they clearly don't have the competence to win a dick measuring contest ahainst another country.

It seems a Muslim lives inside of you. That's the only explanation I have for your constant obsession.

Back