• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainFlow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html
-
Washington (CNN)A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Lot of nothing going on here, eh?

Who’s the smart money on? Manafort?

Something to consider is that the congressional investigation very loudly was “winding up” without producing charges. I’m guessing this was timed to counter that blatant attempt to undermine the legitimacy of this investigation.

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html
-

Something to consider is that the congressional investigation very loudly was “winding up” without producing charges. I’m guessing this was timed to counter that blatant attempt to undermine the legitimacy of this inevestation.

Manafort is my guess. He's the one that's been mentioned with both Trump and Podesta. He seems to be screwed no matter the direction this investigation takes.

-

Something to consider is that the congressional investigation very loudly was “winding up” without producing charges. I’m guessing this was timed to counter that blatant attempt to undermine the legitimacy of this inevestation.

Im going to wait for a more reputable news source, like Global Research.

He was seemingly meant to take the fall from the beginning. The question is whether the rest will be successful in distancing them from him enough to avoid prosecution.

He was seemingly meant to take the fall from the beginning. The question is whether the rest will be successful in distancing them from him enough to avoid prosecution.

This; it has to be Manafort. It would be interesting to know if he ratted on anyone.

This could get messy.

Now you know why uranium has been thrown out there in the last 48hrs.

tenor.gif

itXNQfm.gif

Nothingburger confirmed amirite?

At best it’s going to be some guy who works in an office somewhere we’ve never heard of

Im expecting a Lord Baelish plot twist, its going to be Hillary or Comey.

Nah, i dont really give a fuck.

This; it has to be Manafort. It would be interesting to know if he ratted on anyone.

This could get messy.

I think it's safe to say he's going to snitch on everyone. Personally, I can see people on both sides taking a bullet after all of this press on Russia the last 18 months.

Now you know why uranium has been thrown out there in the last 48hrs.

Yeah, that's it

The guy who is directly implemented in that story is now throwing charges on....somebody, nice distraction

"As well as contributing to private initiatives, Singer also actively seeks to persuade other Republicans to support gay marriage."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back