Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in fuck's palace of fuckery do you even mean by covering his tracks? His companies have been charged with laundering Russian money. Two borderline treasonous meetings are public as shit. None of this has been skillfully concealed at all.

And the investigation is happening. If it is leaving plenty of traces, and rises to the level of the sort of crime the FBI would write a (sealed) indictment for with a recommendation to congress, then that's what will happen. Or, it won't rise to that level. We don't know yet. You're begging the question with perjury trapping. That's a very common investigative technique at the political level no matter how guilty the suspect is thought to be. You're just really wrong about all kinds of things.

At least now you'll think twice before characterizing legitimate public concern over Trump campaign and Trump org activities in the outrageously cartoonish way you've been characterizing them. You'll do it anyway, because that's the kind of person you are. But you'll think twice.

And... no tracks leading directly to Trump? Well thanks for proving my point; case closed, shut it down.

You see, in order to collude with a foreign country like Russia to win an election, you'd actually have to make contact with them to get your instructions; consistently, multiple times throughout the process (common sense really). Whether it be by email, telephone, social network, telegraph, what have you... these leave tangible traces the intel agencies could pick up; there are no such messages revealed up till now, because they don't exist.

If you want to see what a real investigation looks like, pay attention to the recent scandal involving Obama's DOJ and top FBI officials; take notes, ya might learn something. Tangible traces consistent throughout their collusion, as with the over 50,000 text messages uncovered, which they tried deleting (in spite of no electronic messages truly being deleted from those in the intel agencies). They have all the evidence they need already; it merely falls on Sessions now to drop the hammer. So quick and easy in comparison.

Not everyone falls victim to doublethink. It takes a special kind of person to believe a conspiracy theory of such transparent magnitude that it would even put Alex Jones to shame.

"The New York Times noted the president added a caveat, saying he would be willing to answer such questions only after former presidential rival Hillary Clinton spoke to the FBI under oath about her use of a private email server."

What a loser.
Where did you copy-paste that paragraph from? It's inaccurate.

The answer to those questions are irrelevant given recent revelations. You have to actually address tand explain those revelations before you can change the narrative again.
tumblr_n13zszD6Mk1s2wio8o1_400.gif

As usual. Backed out

And lied again
Out of curiosity is someone allowed to be be mistaken or if they are shown to be incorrect are they automatically a liar in your estimation?

You still haven't addressed the revelations. Going on a Don Lemon tangent about how incredulous you think the revelations are is not addressing them.

As far as I'm concerned the truth is coming out and I have no reason to engage in your fantasy land Russian CTs. That is unless you address and explain the recent revelations and show how they, combined with the events from the past 2 years, don't show this to be the witch hunt coup attempt we've all been calling it. Don't be scared man.
You still haven't looked up the word coup yet I see.

And... no tracks leading directly to Trump? Well thanks for proving my point; case closed, shut it down.

We don't know. That's why investigation. You know this. So stop doing that.

simpleton gonna simpleton
They are simpletons, but it's on purpose too. The guy avoids two very damning facts- the Magnitsky lawyer meeting, and the Kislyak meeting re:diplomats/spying and sanctions (remember Sessions and Flynn tried to cover that one up).

Those are absolutely worth a full investigation with a wide scope. That is backdooring the State Department and the President, hard, and against US interests. It's very serious. And it's hard to imagine it not landing right on Trump's door. They refuse to address that with their "this is it" crap.

We have Donald Jr. the then campaign advisor, and Jared Kushner meeting with who they thought was a foreign asset in order to receive campaign dirt.

And? That's not illegal unless they paid for the dirt or received something of monetary value. And no information doesn't count as monetary value here unless you want to arrest everybody from the 2016 campaign trail.

This is it has been a cynical ploy by you guys on the right to pretend as if every revelation is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation

Lmfao, no. It's in response to idiots on here acting like every revelation is the be all end all. Need some examples from @HomerThompson @JosephDredd @Fawlty ?

We don't know. That's why investigation. You know this. So stop doing that.

You and I both know the odds are nothing. For there to be a big there there, there'd need to be more contacts than a few involving a Fusion GPS operative Obama let into the country without a VISA, and the one Russian guy in government they had to talk to.

And? That's not illegal unless they paid for the dirt or received something of monetary value. And no information doesn't count as monetary value here unless you want to arrest everybody from the 2016 campaign trail.

Lmfao, no. It's in response to idiots on here acting like every revelation is the be all end all. Need some examples from @HomerThompson @JosephDredd @Fawlty ?

The willingness to receive information from a hostile nation like Russia, and not telling the FBI, along with the president dictating the lie about the intent of the meeting, feeds into a pattern of willingness to cooperate with Russia.

From what I have seen, nobody here is pretending as if every piece of information is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation. My critique remains: it is odd how you guys reflexively, no matter the instance, wig out and cynically screech THIS IS IT!!!

The willingness to receive information from a hostile nation like Russia, and not telling the FBI, along with the president dictating the lie about the intent of the meeting, feeds into a pattern of willingness to cooperate with Russia.

From what I have seen, nobody here is pretending as if every piece of information is the be all, end all of the ongoing investigation. My critique remains: it is odd how you guys reflexively, no matter the instance, wig out and cynically screech THIS IS IT!!!

It's been since Trump was elected that he's been getting accused and investigated for bullshit.

Everything he does in office gets twisted and shat upon no matter how successful he is running the country.

It's like you want the US to fail just to say 'I told you so' in a fucking MMA forum.

Again, not illegal. So what?

I'll find some examples for ya

Then why lie about it? Why fire the director of the FBI while he's investigating the Russians and their involvement with the election, and state on national television that this was the reason you did so?

It's amazing to me that getting information from non state entities like wikileaks, and going to a meeting with someone you think is a Russian govt lawyer with the express intended purpose of receiving dirt on a political rival, then lying about the purpose of the meeting and the presidential candidate dictating a lie about it is simply no problem to you guys.

At some point, you have to have some sort of principled opposition to shit like this, and allow yourself more than lazy cynical buzzwords.

It's been since Trump was elected that he's been getting accused and investigated for bullshit.

Everything he does in office gets twisted and shat upon no matter how successful he is running the country.

It's like you want the US to fail just to say 'I told you so' in a fucking MMA forum.

Who said I wanted the USA to fail? I live in the USA, and participate in it's economy. That would make no sense for my self interest.

Donald Trump's motel was the subject of surveillance because dubious Russian entities who were deemed to be suspect were in his motel. This is a man with a long history with Russian mob members, along with a host of ultra shady Oligarch and Russian connected billionaires and friends of the Putin regime. This is a man who, after multiple bankruptcies, could not secure any loan from any US or state bank or lender. He got billions of dollars worth of loans from shady Kazakh and Russian figures.

I think this is worth checking out, considering Russia meddled in our election, Don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back