Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is a false dichotomy, help me out.
This bunch is either lying and unfit for office, or totally forgetful about important things, and unfit for office.

trump sure sounds like he is going to pardon Flynn

Agreed. An investigation this size doesnt move quickly.

The most crucial part of the investigation, whether or not Trump colluded with Russian agents during the election, is fairly narrowly tailored. Mueller was appointed more than six months ago. He's either putting the finishing touches on his case or he hasn't got one.

I initially thought the Flynn charge showed Mueller had something good. And maybe that is what it means. But I'm starting to think he's got nothing and so is using a minor obstruction charge to save face.

So Trump fans, do you think Flynn is the last person caught by this investigation?

Flynn hasn't been caught for anything related to the actual raison-d'etre of the investigation. There may be more process charges scattered about, which are like police arresting someone for resisting arrest.

But we're still waiting for the first charges related to collusion with the Russians. At this point I'd bet no, we won't see any such charges. I can see how I could be wrong though. Maybe Flynn really is ready to sing.

You’re right this is it
Bloody hell man , it's bad enough that you post this stupidity in every thread that mentions Trump but do you need to post it multiple times in the same damn page ?

Maybe this is a false dichotomy, help me out.
This bunch is either lying and unfit for office, or totally forgetful about important things, and unfit for office.

you keep saying he's unfit for office while the country is doing great.... it's not really making a whole lot of sense. A lot of people are about to get a tax cut too

you keep saying he's unfit for office while the country is doing great.... it's not really making a whole lot of sense. A lot of people are about to get a tax cut too

Tweets > Stock Market

Impeach 45!

Bloody hell man , it's bad enough that you post this stupidity in every thread that mentions Trump but do you need to post it multiple times in the same damn page ?

You guys all run in to circle jerk every one of these quickly discarded this is it moments and I post this to remind you this isn’t it and you’re hyperventilating over nothing. So you all go you posting this is it is he worstest thing ever and then the thread dies until you have the next this is it moment. So like I said, this is it

You guys all run in to circle jerk every one of these quickly discarded this is it moments and I post this to remind you this isn’t it and you’re hyperventilating over nothing. So you all go you posting this is it is he worstest thing ever and then the thread dies until you have the next this is it moment. So like I said, this is it
It's news that should be discussed, apparently you are unable to articulate a position and can only post " this is it " like a Jack ass over and over and over .....

trump sure sounds like he is going to pardon Flynn

Doesn't matter if he did. He's already spilled the beans. Also he has a lot of exposure to state level charges (Pennsylvania, NY and possibly VA).

It's news that should be discussed, apparently you are unable to articulate a position and can only post " this is it " like a Jack ass over and over and over .....
It’s a tweet 99% of the time. A tweet

Are you reading the discussion each time? It is always this is it. Hence, this is it. Just read the post above mine. Couldn’t make a better argument.

Are you reading the discussion each time? It is always this is it. Hence, this is it. Just read the post above mine. Couldn’t make a better argument.
No one says" this is it " but you guys , a few people did when the Flynn story broke but that's a pretty big story and could in theory be the beginning of the although I don' think Trump will go down

If asinine tweets were coming from Obama we know you would be all over them green on grass

No one says" this is it " but you guys , a few people did when the Flynn story broke but that's a pretty big story and could in theory be the beginning of the although I don' think Trump will go down

If asinine tweets were coming from Obama we know you would be all over them green on grass
Yes given my post history I was all over obama
<Eek2.0>

It’s a tweet 99% of the time. A tweet

....from the sitting president of the country who uses the platform to announce his decisions... because he operates like a teenage girl. Do you think it's the fact that it's twitter is what we're discussing, or what's being said in the tweets?

The funniest part is I already know you won't answer the question because you don't answer any questions, because you aren't here to discuss shit. You're here to be a sarcastic annoyance and intentionally derail discussions.

Because that's all you little trumpgirls have left. Reality and facts aren't working for you cockholsters so all you have left is playing pretend and being annoying. We're all fine just sitting back and watching the shit show continue, discussing the actual events as they unfold. Yet every time you're here singing "this is it" like you're trying to convince yourself.

You can't even offer an opinion on what's actually happening because you don't have an opinion beyond "defend Trump". The man OWNS you. Scary....

....from the sitting president of the country who uses the platform to announce his decisions... because he operates like a teenage girl. Do you think it's the fact that it's twitter is what we're discussing, or what's being said in the tweets?

The funniest part is I already know you won't answer the question because you don't answer any questions, because you aren't here to discuss shit. You're here to be a sarcastic annoyance and intentionally derail discussions.

Because that's all you little trumpgirls have left. Reality and facts aren't working for you cockholsters so all you have left is playing pretend and being annoying. We're all fine just sitting back and watching the shit show continue, discussing the actual events as they unfold. Yet every time you're here singing "this is it" like you're trying to convince yourself.

You can't even offer an opinion on what's actually happening because you don't have an opinion beyond "defend Trump". The man OWNS you. Scary....
It’s a tweet. The whole point of his twitter feed is supposed to be his way of giving a spur of the moment thought on something like you do. Little pansy girls see it and always say it’s the worstest ever because a president said it. He could be banging interns or losing guns to Mexican cartels. He’s tweeting though. And thats what’s really important. He’s said something mean. Impeach him!!!

It’s a tweet. The whole point of his twitter feed is supposed to be his way of giving a spur of the moment thought on something like you do. Little pansy girls see it and always say it’s the worstest ever because a president said it. He could be banging interns or losing guns to Mexican cartels. He’s tweeting though. And thats what’s really important. He’s said something mean. Impeach him!!!

....so this is your excuse for how you responded to the news about Flynn being charged?

Try again. Twitter clearly has no bearing on your involuntary "this is it"s in every single thread about Trump, his administration or Russia. You're completely full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back