Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the axe cross his neck too?

He's been banned for a while.

He got really ugly in the Charlottesville thread while I was sparring with him.

He basically said the girl that got killed was an Antifa terrorist and deserved to die..

Oh yeah, I take credit for getting KONE banned.

Vote for me.

I like to think that my Ford dogs are what triggered those idiots initially. In fact, I'm very confident that I rustled them into incoherence.

#FORDDOGSBLESS

Man the ford dogs,

Those were beautiful.

This place is going to shit. Bring them back or let's get alt accounts flowing.

I like to think that my Ford dogs are what triggered those idiots initially. In fact, I'm very confident that I rustled them into incoherence.

#FORDDOGSBLESS

I’ll probably keep tagging you in the boxing forum; plenty of people still need that and it kind of belongs to you.

I'll give Blackened this. He straight up admits he's scared of blacks and browns.

Compared to @shadow_priest_x who claims he only supports white nationalism because he's worried that without it blond hair will cease to exist and that makes him sad.

Lmao

Oh shadow man, that guy is into some cool shit over in the berry. Too bad he's a trumpet

He's been banned for a while.

He got really ugly in the Charlottesville thread while I was sparring with him.

He basically said the girl that got killed was an Antifa terrorist and deserved to die..

Oh yeah, I take credit for getting KONE banned.

Vote for me.

KONE, toooo!!?!?!?

Fml

Yo for real I've thought about making a WR docs website where all the pertinent messages to user bans are archived.

Other shit too, like poster histories and wiki type things

KONE, toooo!!?!?!?

Fml

Yo for real I've thought about making a WR docs website where all the pertinent messages to user bans are archived.

Other shit too, like poster histories and wiki type things

You can join my campaign and do all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back