Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think he stepped down?

A whistleblower from inside the Podesta group came out and said they were working on uranium one. Don't hate the messenger.

Like with the George Soros appreciation threads, "i need to see GS personally signing and delivering a check with teo forms of id and 12 witnesses"

Dems follow Sharia Law rape procedures when it comes to convicting a liberal for corruption

Like we like to say in Germany: "Die mühlen der justiz mahlen langsam aber sie mahlen"

Roughly translated: The windmills of the justice system grind slowly, but they grind.
That applies to everyone, not just the Trump camp.

Unfortunately, this is patently FALSE. When humankind is involved, there are ALWAYS clever ways they escape justice. I've seen things (ie corruption) on a local and county level that would make your head explode. I fully expect to NEVER see a Hillary, Bill, Holder, Obama, or Rice indictment. Some players are just too big for the game.

Lol ultimately the dems are going down for this and the sherlib circle-jerk has yet to see it.

Unfortunately, this is patently FALSE. When humankind is involved, there are ALWAYS clever ways they escape justice. I've seen things (ie corruption) on a local and county level that would make your head explode. I fully expect to NEVER see a Hillary, Bill, Holder, Obama, or Rice indictment. Some players are just too big for the game.
Or, they didn't commit any crimes. Either way.

You got that straight. The CIA, the muscle of America's Economic Royalists, has fucked the world over re election tampering and outright assassinations of left wing candidates and presidents. Blowback is real. But in this case, Team Trump should have known better than to think they could get away with it. Sessions, Flynn, Manafort, Trump, Trump jr., and on and on lied about their Russian contacts. Now we are starting to understand why.

I know this isn't exactly related to the thread, but in light of the revelations of tampering, I wanted to say thank you to Jimmy Carter, a president who spent his life fighting political corruption and supporting transparent democracy in the developing world. He is one of the most under appreciated presidents in history, and seemingly one of the few guys that were genuinely good at their core.

I know this isn't exactly related to the thread, but in light of the revelations of tampering, I wanted to say thank you to Jimmy Carter, a president who spent his life fighting political corruption and supporting transparent democracy in the developing world. He is one of the most under appreciated presidents in history, and seemingly one of the few guys that were genuinely good at their core.
<PlusJuan>

Like with the George Soros appreciation threads, "i need to see GS personally signing and delivering a check with teo forms of id and 12 witnesses"

Dems follow Sharia Law rape procedures when it comes to convicting a liberal for corruption

Look everyone
its

Sensei Rambo (defender of the charlottesville driver) banned
and
Sensei sonnen (banned in 3 days)

lets see how long taste the rambo lasts.
@Limbo Pete @Ruprecht

I'm wondering how Russia stands to profit from this. Surely their end game isn't just trolling American politicians. It's taken a lot of effort over a long period of time. Could be the tip of the ice berg. Could be an overall failure. Or could be elite level trolling.

Let's see more heads roll.

Popcorn.gif

They profit through the uranium Hillary sold them, which they will eventually give to some unaffiliated/unknown "terrorist" that will blow up a few key locations and cripple the USA for good. Not smart enough to see the end game are ya?

They profit through the uranium Hillary sold them, which they will eventually give to some unaffiliated/unknown "terrorist" that will blow up a few key locations and cripple the USA for good. Not smart enough to see the end game are ya?
U wot m8

how would you know about old threads? i mean you just joined tuesday sensei rambo aka taste the rambo.. i mean jesus dude at least use a different AV than the one you just got banned on...

<Dany07>

That's pretty funny. Uranium1, Fast and Furious, the Tarmac Meeting - all nothing burgers right?
giphy.gif

I think you need to read up on how strategic asset ownership/rights/exports work. And the real action re: uranium is NOT in America lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back