Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense as they're an American entity and they'll have easier access to records, in regards to a plea deal.

Maybe get a few more bank accounts, who knows.
Yes, that makes sense. Especially if the reporting about Manafort paying them(The Podesta Group) directly from one of his offshore accounts is accurate.

Papadopoulos is being referred to as a, "Proactive Cooperator", by the Feds.

bMBpsmx.gif

What's the dead with this George Papodogoapioalisouaoiuopaop guy? Am I reading right that he was apparently in the room with Kush and Jr during the infamous Russian meeting? If so, when did it come out that he was in the room?

I remember there being a big deal over accounting for everyone in the room, and I don't remember seeing his name come up.

<{Joewithit}>

Holy fuck. Your telling me that while John Podesta was running Hilary's campaign, Tony Podesta and the Podesta group were conspiring with the Trump campaign, through guys like Manafort? That's gotta be wrong, that's so crazy I'm guessing I just misunderstood you or something.

<28>

Not with the Trump campaign. These Manafort charges and his work with Podesta are from 2012.

What's the dead with this George Papodogoapioalisouaoiuopaop guy? Am I reading right that he was apparently in the room with Kush and Jr during the infamous Russian meeting?
No.

What's the dead with this George Papodogoapioalisouaoiuopaop guy? Am I reading right that he was apparently in the room with Kush and Jr during the infamous Russian meeting? If so, when did it come out that he was in the room?

I remember there being a big deal over accounting for everyone in the room, and I don't remember seeing his name come up.
I'm looking forward to seeing media people stuck saying his silly ass name over and over.
It's like something out of a Seinfeld episode.

126 million users saw Russian linked pages on their Facebook feeds during and after the election. 126 fucking million!!!

Trump won the election by winning 3 states by a total of less than 80,000 people in 3 states.

Trump Tards- "There's no way the Russian efforts influenced the election!!!"

Last edited:
126 million users saw Russian linked pages on their Facebook feeds during and after the election. 126 fucking million!!!

Trump won the election by winning 3 states by a total of less than 80,000 people in 3 states.

Trump Tards- "There's no way the Russian efforts influenced the elction!!!"

Do you understand how links work in Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back