Russia and China to hold largest war games since 1980's

The Sole Survivor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it seems that China and Russia are still a bit mad about the US putting THAAD in South Korea and the future building of Aegis Ashore in Japan....
I wonder if this really will push Trump into that military parade he wanted or our own even bigger war games...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7065729/russia-china-war-games-military-exercises/

"
Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu has revealed military forces are today mobilising to pave the way for what is called Vostok 2018 military drills.

This will be the largest show of force since the massive Soviet war games that unnerved the world back in the early 1980s.

Recent drills have seen about 150,000 servicemen, 1,500 tanks, 120 aircraft and 70 naval vessels taking part in mock invasions, but the latest war games are set to be even bigger."

"Meanwhile the Chinese defence ministry said the drills were aimed at cementing its military partnership with the Kremlin as well as boosting the two countries' ability to respond jointly during a war."

EDIT: Well it happened... Crazy shit. Vostok 2018 (sounds like a music festival lol)

Holy fuck.... This was insane to watch, I would love to see what the US version would look like.

3 hours of Vostok....

Last edited:
That relationship can't last lol. They'll steal from each other too much.

The first that find in the sea the lost nuclear missile win the game

<GSPWoah>

giphy.gif

China and Russia don’t trust each other much, and with good reason. Don’t read too much into this.

China and Russia don’t trust each other much, and with good reason. Don’t read too much into this.

Its becoming more and more common though, thats the issue. Two of the worlds most powerful nations staging drills together of that size could be an issue(granted the US military is vastly better then both) and shouldnt just be brushed off.
They held missiles drills together last year as well, multiple times and the year before that.
https://thediplomat.com/2017/12/china-russia-kick-off-anti-ballistic-missile-defense-exercise/

In saying that the US brought in upon themselves as THAADs radar can see deep into China and I can see the fear they could harbor if THAAD could be used offensively like the Russians and Chinese are saying it could be(to which the US denies)
Little devils advocating to see both points of view.

Last edited:
The one thing Americans have to remember is this pussy ass generation we raised. Millennials are worthless, are we going to re enlist gen x?

Well it happened... Crazy shit. Vostok 2018 (sounds like a music festival lol)

Holy fuck.... This was insane to watch, I would love to see what the US version would look like.

3 hours of Vostok....

The one thing Americans have to remember is this pussy ass generation we raised. Millennials are worthless, are we going to re enlist gen x?
Millenials were the ones fighting our wars for the last 15 years. The War on Terror was on the backs of those born in 80's and 90's.

Back