Ruslan Magomedov and Zubaira Tukhugov receive 2 year suspensions

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both eligible to return September 2018. Both guys looked like top 10 fighters.

Ruslan 14-1 (3-0 ufc)
Tukhugov 18-4 (3-1 ufc)

I have seen Magomedov but who is Tukhugov? Too many fighters to keep track.

Hope there's an official confirmation of this, if true. Sounds like a serious charge to be getting from a rumor.

Hope there's an official confirmation of this, if true. Sounds like a serious charge.

Both guys were charged by us ada and neither has fought since. If mmakings is reporting it its true. Hes pretty much the gold standard in breaking stories

Meh, Ruslan Magomedov is like a less interesting version of Vitaly Minakov. None of his fights were anything special.

Don't know who the other guy is.

Ruslan was kind of boring, but an intriguing HW prospect - dude moved like a WW and had a nice array of strikes, quite polished and cerebral.

I guess these guys didn't get the memo from the Kremlin.

When those pesky anti-doping employees show up unannounced they're supposed to just leave town or hide out in the basement, you know like Russia's entire olympic team did lmfao.

What did they fail their tests for?
Ostarine, but the contaminated supplement they used in their defence also happened to have arimistane listed on the ingredients

I've expectes two years on these two, it's really just a matter of Usada making it official

The funny was that they both got tested on the same day.

Ostarine, but the contaminated supplement they used in their defence also happened to have arimistane listed on the ingredients

I've expectes two years on these two, it's really just a matter of Usada making it official

The funny was that they both got tested on the same day.

Isn't it the same thing Means got busted for?

Did the Russians not want to fight the suspension?

Isn't it the same thing Means got busted for?

Did the Russians not want to fight the suspension?
Yeh, in means case it wasn't listed on the supplement and the supplement had no other banned substances listed

In the Russians case the supplement had banned substances listed on the ingredients so they are kinda buggered

I'm guessing that USADA went back and retested their samples and found the arimistane as well.

The supplement is understood to be Testo-shred by epg

Back